Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Donald Trump will want to go on Putins new Reality show?

Do you think Donald Trump will want to go on Putins new Reality show?

The show is called - Russia Kremlin Putin -  it will be a weekly show and it is State run. Basically it's about Putin hiking around Siberia on the weekends  while people compliment his physical fitness or say things like - if a bear see's Putin they aren't idiots - they will behave themselves properly. Putin is physically fit  but the bear part sounds like  propaganda to me. Anyway I bet within a week Trump will be talking or tweeting about the show and say things like - maybe I should do a show or two  with him. Cheers!

Posted - September 4, 2018

Responses

I could see your potential scenario happening, yes.
      September 4, 2018 7:54 PM MDT

Ya I was thinking he might even start talking about getting his own show and call it Trumps White house or something like that. Cheers!
      September 4, 2018 8:21 PM MDT

PUTIN'S is possessive and thus takes an apostrophe. Also, commas are needed following basically, physically fit, and anyway to set off independent clauses.

But you just keep writing carelessly, as if you never paid attention in English class, and still saying "Cheers," smh. What's up with that?
      September 4, 2018 8:01 PM MDT

Thanks professor but you not answering the question. Maybe some day we should have a general skills contest - I'd choose Dodge ball.
      September 4, 2018 9:40 PM MDT

*Dodgeball.

With the slightest effort, it's just as easy to get these things right as to get them wrong.
      September 4, 2018 9:55 PM MDT

thats up to hinn
      September 6, 2018 2:50 PM MDT