Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Have y'all noticed that Super Don is getting a lot fatter? Wonder why?

Have y'all noticed that Super Don is getting a lot fatter? Wonder why?

Posted - September 6, 2018

Responses

Sorry, I have to be humorous on this one...

Junk food (the lettuce and tomato in a Big Mac doesn't count as  serving of vegetables.)
    Sittin' and Twittin' (as in writing on Twitter)
    Jumping to conclusions isn't really exercise
      September 6, 2018 12:29 PM MDT

Humor is always welcome Shuhak. Remember decades ago when some pol said that ketchup was a vegetable? Super don says exercise takes too much energy (DUH!) so he avoids it. Too busy exercising his finger. I have never texted Shuhak. Is it a one-finger exercise? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      September 7, 2018 3:09 AM MDT

I don't know anything about texting as I've never texted either.  Heck, I don't even have a phone.  I suppose the amount of "exercise" one gets from texting is akin to the amount they'd get flipping channels on a TV remote.
      September 7, 2018 8:58 AM MDT

Jim has a cellphone and just recently began to send an occasional text. I'm not a fan of them. But I like being able to call him if he is out and about and I need to contact him. Also if he has a problem with the car or something when he's away from home he can always call someone. That's the only plus. I think too many folks are far too addicted to their phones. I don't see it ending well at all. I think they'd far rather give up their significant other than give up their phones. I am serious! Sadly. Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 8, 2018 5:37 AM MDT

Wait a minute---Ketchup is not a vegetable?
      September 7, 2018 12:55 PM MDT

It is now.  Trump signed an executive order declaring ketchup to be a vegetable.
      September 8, 2018 8:56 AM MDT

I have and I bet it is because he is eating more comfort food because of all the bad stuff that is happening in his life. Cheers!
      September 6, 2018 1:18 PM MDT

• fat shaming is a sin
      September 6, 2018 1:55 PM MDT

Which commandment is THAT wttp? I must have missed it. What super don does isn't a sin though right? His lies his cruetly his treasonous traitors actions are all way okay with you right? Thank you for letting us see what matters to you and have a Happy Friday. This post was edited by RosieG at September 7, 2018 10:40 AM MDT
      September 7, 2018 3:11 AM MDT

It's only a sin when the OTHER side does it.  Political animals really are that transparent and obvious.  Everyone can see right through them. 

Somewhere, in an alternative universe where Hillary Clinton won the election, somebody's getting torn a new one for making a comment about the way Hillary Clinton looks.
      September 7, 2018 7:46 AM MDT

I thought the far left spoke out against fat shaming. As usual, it’s okay for either side to do what they claim they don’t like, speak out against, and what they claim the other side does. 
      September 6, 2018 1:57 PM MDT

• this is what i thought too, dont libs love their body positive and fat acceptance?
      September 6, 2018 1:59 PM MDT

Typical hypocrisy and double standards.
      September 6, 2018 2:00 PM MDT

Hmm wondering why it always has to be turned into a leftist/right issue.. 
      September 6, 2018 4:02 PM MDT

Did you not read the part where I said BOTH SIDES do it? Also, the American left is the group which denounces fat shaming and pushes body acceptance. I was pointing out hypocrisy. Where are you when others are making things political and bashing the other side? Everyone else can bash and call out things, but it seems I’m not allowed to. This post was edited by Rizz at September 7, 2018 7:39 AM MDT
      September 6, 2018 4:03 PM MDT

Hm I surely did read that you said both sides.. although to be fair your comment was more slanted in favour of one than the other when it came to accusations.. but that aside.. yes, I noted that. I never said otherwise, I won't be condescending and ask if you read that.. I will assume you did read it.. However, it remains that it was still pitting left against right.. an obsession I see all too often.. I truly don't understand the phenomenon.. I've tried to understand it and have researched and read up on it.. but it remains an enigma to me. 

I stand for fairness, (well except Trump) and I hate injustice and I DO like people to see both sides.. so I actually do call people out when they say things that aren't true.. it's my thing.. lol not that I would ever wish to be condescending as you know, (*strangely you and I agree on many things) but.... where were you when I DO call things out :P
      September 7, 2018 10:35 AM MDT

How can you say such comments while defending Rosie and her completely slanted and biased hysteria on a daily basis? Of course the comment was slanted this time. It was calling out a specific instance of hypocrisy. I love your selective outrage with my “slant” while having zero issues with the absurd leftist slant by your friends.  
      September 7, 2018 11:03 AM MDT

Oh dear you do seem a bit distressed there about this..  words like 'outrage' hmm those are subjective and emotive words are they not there? Do try to steer clear of that, we really cannot go around making assumptions.. To reassure you.. I am far from outraged.. I am merely standing up for fairness and reason.. There was no call in in this debate to turn it into a left/right wrangle.. so I said so.. big deal.. honestly no need to get all het up about it.. I DO call out unfairness when I see it on any side.  

See when you say I am defending Rosie..  .. but I never mentioned Rosie.. so that seems to be all on you. I am worried you seem to be letting this get away with you. I repeat, although I sure you saw it.. I stand for fairness.. and I defend people's right to ask any question they want to.. 

I am pure reactive. I react to what I see, when I see it.. I deal with IT and nothing else.. Let's not get carried away here eh? I am glad you agree you had slant.. that was my only purpose.. to allow you to see and consider that.. 
      September 7, 2018 11:15 AM MDT

I was making a point. Your selective outrage is laughable. There’s plenty of right vs left to complain about. You focus on me. I am justified for making this about the HARD/FAR left. You conveniently leave out the hard/far part. I’m allowed to be honest and speak as is everyone else. If you fail to see the hypocrisy, you’re part of the problem. Your bias blinds you to reality. 
      September 7, 2018 11:31 AM MDT

ooh tut tut.. let's not be engaging in emotive words and personal attacks there hunny bun.. .We must be careful of ascribing intent to strangers when we really cannot know what their motive is.. I wasn't outraged.. I answered a post, I felt unfair, I tackled it..  I wonder if there is some projection there on your part? 

If there was selection, then it would be prudent to ask why.. you made comments... I responded to them making a point.. Had anyone else said that I'd have done the same.. and if you care to look your comments are not the only ones I responded to.. This makes your point somewhat moot? 

I have presented arguments that would refute the validity and reasoning behind making it far left.. Elsewhere I have explained that one cannot, reasonably, assume that just because someone despises the utter imbecile who can't read or speak sane sentences and who, worryingly is attempting to run a nation, that doesn't make one left, let alone far left... That would be illogical.. I point that out... You seem not to approve.. .I get that.  Factually you never mentioned far or hard previously.. In my next life I plan on taking up mind reading but I am not there yet.. SO logically, if you don't say it .... 

I have ACTIVELY avoided engaging in any personal attack.. I go OUT OF MY WAY to avoid it.. I don't call people names, (except Trump) and I don't label them.. SO... it seems a trifle strange that you, who seem happy doing so, seem to be accusing me of that.. 

FACTUALLY I never said you could or couldn't express your opinion.. Look at what I said.. If you felt that then again this is projection.. as I never said that.. This is logic again.. logically, if one is free to post, then one has to accept that everyone else is also free to comment upon our comments.. This is NOT saying you or anyone else cannot post.. 

I'd have a THINK about your comment "You're part of the problem" if I were you.. a) I cannot be part of the problem, whatever the problem is.. and certainly, since I argue FOR reality.. i.e the reality is that Trump behaves in an unprofessional way tweeting like an illiterate imbecile bring derision upon himself and the US.. and b) when we say you, your, and you're n the way you have, directly adjacent to an accusation/label then this IS a personal attack.  For example.. I say, 'your comment..' you say,  your selective, you're part of the problem, your bias... then these are personal attacks.. 
      September 7, 2018 12:44 PM MDT

I will stop with a few final comments. I’m not making personal attacks. I didn’t insult you or put you down. I didn’t name call. I simply pointed out hypocrisy and spoke out against it. I’m honest to a fault. Too many people take this as personal attacks. You need to learn the difference between honesty and personal attacks. If I were personally attacking you it would have been ugly and much worse. I see I cannot reason with you on this discussion. Good day and a happy weekend to you. 
      September 7, 2018 1:07 PM MDT

I wonder too Addb.  Happy Friday! :)
      September 7, 2018 3:36 AM MDT

Sadly, Day, 95% of what Rosie posts is exactly that: pitting the left against the right. This post is specifically an example of that, because she has resorted to her daily standby of aiming an attack against Donald Trump.

Truth be told, it's a normal part of aging for humans in modern times to put on a paunch, some to the point of obesity. The metabolism slows down as we get older. Rosie has merely chosen to single out her favorite target and heap yet one more insult his way, and only a blind person could fail to see that. Hilary Clinton is also heavier than she was five or ten years ago. Did Rosie choose Donald Trump because no one else is heavier? No. She chose him because she does everything she can to spew her hatred for him.
      September 7, 2018 5:41 AM MDT

To one of my points: it’s okay for one side to do it, not the other. Hypocrisy at its finest.
      September 7, 2018 5:43 AM MDT