Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "How hard can it be to say 'nazis are bad'?" Not my question. It is the question President Obama asks. Your answer?

"How hard can it be to say 'nazis are bad'?" Not my question. It is the question President Obama asks. Your answer?

Posted - September 8, 2018

Responses

Evidently, Trump is trying NOT to exclude ANY Americans from being left out of the freedom that America allows. Same with KKK types. They voted for him so he chooses to show some respect for them. They may not be America's favorite members of society, but they still vote for The Donald. 
      September 8, 2018 11:24 AM MDT

At least that's what he says.
      September 8, 2018 12:17 PM MDT

:):):)
      September 9, 2018 3:13 AM MDT

Yea but does that make it right? I am thinking of things like.. a child molester.. would we pretend they didn't do what they did do just cos they voted for us? I am thinking morals here?
      September 8, 2018 4:00 PM MDT

September 9, 2018 3:13 AM MDT

He said to someone the thing he most regrets was being forced to speak out against hate groups and violence after Charlottesville. So you're probably right about that. But he doesn't mind excluding all Americans who didn't vote for him and never will. So I guess it evens uut, right?  Thank you for your reply bh and Happy Sunday. Another question just popped in my head. Thanks a bunch!
      September 9, 2018 2:10 AM MDT

He said they were bad. He said there good people on both sides. Not everyone there was a Nazi and not everyone was part of Antifa.....both of those are BAD.  There were people there whom where not a member of either group....those were the good people on both sides. 

But aside from words. It was President Trump who made sure the REAL Nazi living in NY was deported......something President Obama did not have the do nor other previous Presidents. 

Talk is cheap....actions count and it was President Trump who made it a priority to DEPORT the NAZI and got it done.

Richard Grenell

✔@RichardGrenell

fact check: @realDonaldTrump kicked the Nazi out of NYC after 14 years and multiple Presidents allowed him to stay.

This post was edited by my2cents at September 9, 2018 6:02 AM MDT
      September 8, 2018 12:38 PM MDT

the Nazi---the one and only?--- 

And N Korea is no longer a threat either---

Trump's high opinion of himself is unsubstantiated---

And Grenell's appointment was apparently notable only because he is gay   (Internet)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/world/wp/2018/05/09/hours-into-his-new-job-trumps-ambassador-to-germany-offends-his-hosts/?utm_term=.6ef164f19335

This post was edited by tom jackson at September 9, 2018 3:31 AM MDT
      September 8, 2018 1:32 PM MDT

The only one living in the USA from the real war who was actual Nazi guard who was in charge of making no Jewish prisoners escaped. 
    He was the only one alive in the USA.....came here by lying to immigration officials about what he was doing during the war by claiming he was a farmer. 

So yes, he was the only real one left in the USA. Don't believe that google is your friend. 
    Are sanctions removed from NOKO....nope. If President Trump believed there were truly no threat then sanctions would be lifted....

I don't care what the German ambassador's sexuality is or is not. Not sure what that has to do with the deportation of the Nazi guard.
      September 8, 2018 5:30 PM MDT

September 9, 2018 3:31 AM MDT

• If I encounter any "Nazis" out there, I'll pass along the message. I'm sure it will be simple to say. The difficult part will be finding one as we eradicated them over seventy years ago. Did it without loading crates of cash on a plane, or drawing red lines in the sand as a certain former president was fond of doing in answer to serious international relations.
      September 8, 2018 1:48 PM MDT

And yet there are those who follow, or try to Nazism... and Obama was internationally respected, and because of him America won respect.. while Trump has alienated and p***ed off close allies and brought international disgust...
      September 8, 2018 4:06 PM MDT

September 9, 2018 2:05 AM MDT

Well it would be pretty hard to say it at a KKK cross burring party but it shouldn't be hard when your in the White house surrounded by the Secret service and you have millions of Americas looking at you to end the violence. Cheers and happy weekend!
      September 8, 2018 3:21 PM MDT

I read that super don told someone the thing he regrets most was speaking out against violence and hate which he was FORCED to do after Charlottesville. He thought that was a very wrong thing to do. SIGH. Whatta guy. Whatta guy. Whatta guy! :(  I get your point Nanoose. Location is important. I bet super don has been to such  KKK gatherings... probably under a sheet. A very expensive one with at least a 1000 thread count.  Maple-scented maybe?Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 9, 2018 2:08 AM MDT

For **** sakes! He did condemn them. It took me seconds to locate video proof. How many lies do you and others need to continue to spew?
    This post was edited by Rizz at September 10, 2018 10:12 PM MDT
      September 8, 2018 4:13 PM MDT

It’s sad I have to post things making me look like I’m a Trump supporter to simply call out bs lies. 
      September 8, 2018 5:17 PM MDT

As a Trump supporter....thank you. 
      September 8, 2018 5:32 PM MDT

You’re welcome. I try to be objective and call our lies and bs when I see it. This is an example of bs, more lies, and more fanatical left-wing propaganda.

It angers me to see people so ignorant to reality and the truth when it’s easily accessible.  This post was edited by Rizz at September 10, 2018 10:11 PM MDT
      September 8, 2018 5:33 PM MDT

I think, and this is just playing devil's advocate here.. that the problem was that he only did so when he had been chastised for not doing so... and that he then invited or allowed a more recent demo by the same or similar crowd.. He has demonstrated demonstrable reluctance to come out against KKK and other white supremacist groups. He has however also made racist comments. 

Taking another step back... I do think that one of the problems with Trump is that he will say something then say the exact opposite when called out.. Like when he came to Britland.. he criticised the PM then when called out about it, first tried to deny he had said it, called it fake news, then apologised by saying the exact opposite.. It's very hard to respect someone who is not a man of their word and who changes to suit his audience.. 
      September 9, 2018 2:11 AM MDT

Of course you do. Why am I not surprised? Even with video proof you’re still allergic to facts. He has repeatedly denounced racists, racism, Nazi’s, and the KKK. The proof and evidence exists and is easily accessible. Try venturing past sources that tell you exactly what you want to hear. Why do I even bother? This post was edited by Rizz at September 10, 2018 10:11 PM MDT
      September 9, 2018 2:32 AM MDT

Now now.. I am starting to detect sarcasm and a drop of unkindness there.. we don't want that now do we... You've no need to be surprised.. I am all for fairness and balance.. I objectively hate Trump because he is a complete A***wipe of a human being.. But I judge him on his actions, his words and his behaviour .. and I do so objectively.. if he said something good, I'd say so.. I have said he DID in the end denounce the violence..

HOWEVER is it entirely factual to point out that while he did denounce racists... he only did so after criticism.. and that this is a pattern we have observed repeat itself with Trump.. It was salient and relevant to point out that the fact you cite had other mitigating FACTS surrounding it.. THOSE are the facts.. We must be careful not to choose one fact and ignore others.. So as I say.. I DID acknowledge that he said it.. therefore your ire and implied derision/insult of me personally and my skills regarding research etc. is misplaced :)

Oh and do remember that I don't read those unbalanced sources ... because.. well I am fortunate to receive balanced  news and much of what I and others of my ilk take is directly from HIS mouth.. I judge him on him..  when he opens his ugly mouth and says something.. it's hardly fake news!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/14/donald-trump-charlottesville-response-washington
    This post was edited by Adaydreambeliever at September 9, 2018 3:32 AM MDT
      September 9, 2018 3:29 AM MDT

I will start by stating there were zero intentions of conveying unkindness. I am a sarcastic person. I won’t deny it. You hate Trump. I’m not a supporter of his. I stand against lies. I stand against hypocrisy. I’m not biased to the point I’m blinded by it. Hate Trump all you wish. I don’t ignore facts. We obviously have a disagreement of what the facts are. Trump did wait to denounce the scum in Charlottesville. What you fail to acknowledge is he waited to condeman the violence of the left at the same event. I’m sure we’ll disagree why he waited. 
      September 9, 2018 3:38 AM MDT

Obama is an idiot.
      September 10, 2018 10:12 PM MDT