Active Now

Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
bookerdana
Discussion » Questions » Family » Parents of adult children, when was the last time you had a conversation with your child/children?

Parents of adult children, when was the last time you had a conversation with your child/children?

As if this posting, mine was within the past week. 

~

Posted - September 24, 2018

Responses

Hold on a Mo.....I'll have to ask my parents before I can reply to this one.....God your questions are becoming more and more diverse and complex.......... :( 
      September 24, 2018 12:21 AM MDT

My adult daughter still lives at home, I spoke to her this morning.I spoke to my adult son yesterday - he and his sister both root for the same rugby team, so they watched it together. Their team lost.
      September 24, 2018 12:37 AM MDT

Three weeks ago.  She asked me to do something that I did not want to do and didn't.  It's OK to say no to adult children..........it's OK to say no to anyone.  This is how we take care of ourselves.
      September 24, 2018 4:40 AM MDT

With my daughter, last week at her son's birthday party. My son, end of July. He lives near Seattle. He visits every Summer and we celebrated his birthday and one of his daughters.
      September 24, 2018 9:05 AM MDT

I have stepdaughters and at times we have been close but now they pretty much have their own lives so I don't see them very often and am more likely to be taking care of my one step-grandchild than talking to his mother or her sister. 
      September 24, 2018 9:49 AM MDT

never had children
      September 24, 2018 9:56 AM MDT