Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Do you think The Donald would make a good comedian? He just has to make up stuff to brag about and the whole world will be laughing.

Do you think The Donald would make a good comedian? He just has to make up stuff to brag about and the whole world will be laughing.

Posted - September 27, 2018

Responses

I think the best comedians are those who can laugh at themselves. Not a quality that describes the President. 
      September 27, 2018 6:44 AM MDT

Exactly. I’ll add his comedy is unintentional. 
      September 27, 2018 7:12 AM MDT

I'm with Rizz. :) :)
      September 27, 2018 10:26 AM MDT

Wait... are you saying he's NOT a comedian now??  Surely his actions are merely an act; a performance put on just to entertain the masses.
      September 27, 2018 10:27 AM MDT

He's got the hair for it. :) :)
    No, in all sincerity, I am a true believer in "We the People."  Taken out of context, to a certain extent, but as a general rule, we DO need to stick together.  We are very stubborn and like to have things our way.  All people individually and collectively do.  Throw away the parties.  Another choice fact that has proven correct is "divide and conquer."  We have divided ourselves and limited our thoughts to just one party.  Some of the people we put in power have forgotten to act upon the good of all and act upon what a party stands for.  I guess that is the difference between politics and government. 
    I don't, in any way find making fun of our country funny or strengthening us.  I also don't find ignorance in doing so helping.  
    I say, don't be a lemming.  Search out what will help us as a country and us as a world.  Not just the Russians or Irians, the Americans, or the Brazilians.  What is going to benefit us all as a race.  Forget about the Real Estate.  We are here.  You are there.  Don't battle over getting more.  Combine and figure out how to save it.  Stop making more people.  Enjoy the act but don't reproduce.  Let's get it right before bringing others into a huge world of mess.
    That is how I feel about anyone who is joking about who is doing what.  Stop talking about it  make a difference for all of us. 
    He does have fun hair. :) :)  I can say that because he jokes about it too! :) :)  It's true.  :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at September 27, 2018 8:28 PM MDT
      September 27, 2018 10:36 AM MDT

Ya he would be a good insult comic like Don Rickles. Here is one of Don Rickles jokes that I think Trump could relate with - "You know, every night when I go out on stage, there's always one nagging fear in the back of my mind. I'm always afraid that somewhere out there, there is one person in the audience that I'm *not* going to offend". Cheers!! This post was edited by Nanoose at September 27, 2018 7:48 PM MDT
      September 27, 2018 10:57 AM MDT

nnaybe
      September 27, 2018 11:11 AM MDT

He was a good pro wrestler. He threw people out of the ring. That's funny. 
      September 27, 2018 7:22 PM MDT

A bully wrestler. 
      September 27, 2018 8:24 PM MDT

I think he would say, "You're Fired!!!"  
    :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at September 28, 2018 4:40 AM MDT
      September 27, 2018 10:32 PM MDT

Unemployment is at an all time low and the stock market hit an all time high.  He is uncovering massive corruption and cover-ups every day in the White House that started with and continues with the Clintons. He is changing really bad international trade deals all over the world to benefit all Americans.  He is trying to secure our borders like every other country and build a wall like Mexico has in the south to protect us.  I can't deny the good things he has done so far for America and every one of us who live here.  This post was edited by . at September 28, 2018 11:51 PM MDT
      September 28, 2018 4:53 PM MDT

He's CAUSING massive corruption and cover ups in the WH. Employing his own family in direct contravention of the Postal Revenue and Federal Salary Act of 1967 (the "Bobby Kennedy" Law). Never mind that they're not being paid from Federal funds (Daddy has made all of them independently wealthy), according to the wording of the law HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO APPOINT THEM. And, of course, they have Daddy's back, helping to cover up the worst of his enormities.
    Check the curves. The trend in unemployment and the market has actually flattened somewhat over the last few months, he rode Obama's wave as long as he could and now it's subsiding - studied any math? American farmers are screaming, China was the biggest market for soy and pork products and now they're buying from Australia and Canada instead. A wall will have zero effect, the majority of illegal immigants arrive by plane and vanish into the general community before their visas expire. Is he going to roof the USA over as well? This post was edited by Slartibartfast at November 21, 2018 3:33 AM MST
      November 20, 2018 11:52 PM MST

He makes me laugh, just like the rest of the politicians. The world is a stage.
      November 20, 2018 11:06 PM MST

Nope. Comedians are INTENTIONALLY funny.
      November 20, 2018 11:54 PM MST