Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Why aren't our ribs ribbed? A smooth rib certainly seems like false advertising to me. Grrrrrr.

Why aren't our ribs ribbed? A smooth rib certainly seems like false advertising to me. Grrrrrr.

~

Posted - September 29, 2018

Responses

We had some very Ribby Ribs the other day...they had no meat on them and were tasteless ....Grrrrrrrrr. 
      September 29, 2018 11:35 PM MDT

cause god didnt nnake thenn that way
      September 30, 2018 8:52 AM MDT

If ribs are ribbed, then Christian Bale's ribs here are certainly ribbed in the movie "The Machinist."
    :)

(Bale needed to lose weight for his character and the movie's plot - - from what I've read, even the director was concerned he lost too much.
    What a great movie! And Bale, as usual, delivers!

Related image This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at October 1, 2018 7:10 AM MDT
      September 30, 2018 12:21 PM MDT

They are actually fat markers like poles in the snow. If you can't see them you need to loose weight. If you can see them...well, enjoy it unless you look like the guy in the picture then have a bowl of ice cream or three. 
      October 1, 2018 6:57 AM MDT

(Yes! Isn't it sort of unnerving that Bale lost that much weight? I do admit Bale's effort helped make the movie very good - - a creepy well-done movie to me. The movie was years ago and Bale now looks much more healthy.)

:)

October 1, 2018 8:10 AM MDT