Active Now

Spunky
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Language » If you wanted to bait me with intentional grammatical errors, which ones would you use? ~

If you wanted to bait me with intentional grammatical errors, which ones would you use? ~

Posted - October 3, 2018

Responses

An incorrectly spelled wrod, or .... instead of three.  hahaha silly 
      October 3, 2018 8:40 AM MDT

• You're question is a good one. Its filled with so many possibilities. 
      October 3, 2018 8:58 AM MDT

AAAhhhhhh!!!  I'm with you Lenina!! :) :)  I was going to say something very similar to your answer.   Good Call. :) :)
      October 4, 2018 3:07 AM MDT

• :)
      October 4, 2018 6:52 AM MDT

Somethig obscrue, like a split infinitive or a verb in the passive sense
      October 3, 2018 9:04 AM MDT

Gee, im not sure, I no how to anser this.  Their our so many ways;  perhaps i'ld simply mispell a word but then again so manypeopel mrsspell words nowaday's that few even notice even thou they'er right in front of there faces.  In fact, I believe that therre arent not many peopel left over there whom actually cheek they're seplling when they poast online. Guess I thnks they be sad. 
      October 3, 2018 9:26 AM MDT

Doctor: How is the patient doing now, Nurse?
    Nurse: Not much better than when he was first admitted, Doctor. Even though he's conscious, his pulse is extremely weak and he keeps mumbling incoherently.
    Doctor: The toxicology tests are negative, and not a drop of alcohol in his system, so we know what it isn't. Where did tiu say the paramedics found him?
    Nurse: He was slumped over his computer, it was smashed to bits where he had slammed his head into it several times. We've tried everything to restore him back to some sense of normalcy, but as you can see, nothing seems to work.
    Doctor: That's rather odd. I wonder what compelled him to bash his own head like that. Whatever he viewed just before this episode of his began must have been quite a jolt to his psyche.
    Nurse: Yes, I agree.
    Doctor: Well, we can't pretend to know everything, this poor chap was probably going through a very rough time, even the smallest of stimuli potentially could have set him off.
    Nurse: Excuse me, Doctor, but my break is about to start soon, and I plan to make a sandwich for myself. With your permission, may I make one for the patient also? It may help a little.
    Doctor: Oh, I wouldn't bother if I were you, Nurse. He doesn't strike me as the type who holds much importance in sandwiches. In fact, it might push him deeper down in his slump.
    Nurse: As you wish, Doctor, as you wish.

~ This post was edited by Randy D at October 4, 2018 10:18 PM MDT
      October 4, 2018 6:38 PM MDT

I wood Bait you as my wurm and stick you on my hook....   :)D 
      October 3, 2018 9:40 AM MDT

I am jealous.
      October 3, 2018 10:36 AM MDT

No need to be Ellie....and there is no kneed to change you name...:) 
      October 3, 2018 1:02 PM MDT

I have already done it on numerous occasions. There are a few you didn't catch. My favorite is "(word)'. There is an error in my answer, but it is quite subtle.
      October 3, 2018 9:41 AM MDT

I could say ,but I'll not make it easy for him....Today he'll have to do his own home work with out my help and without cheating ..   :(
      October 3, 2018 1:10 PM MDT

I "beated' him to it ...
      October 3, 2018 6:58 PM MDT

i wouldnt
      October 3, 2018 10:15 AM MDT

I only did it once as a part of a comment to make a joke. I don’t and wouldn’t purposely do it otherwise. 
      October 3, 2018 10:51 AM MDT

"Did you see anything?
    No. 
    Neither did I.
    Why?
    I could have sworn I caught a glimpse of Merlin.
    And?  What's so weird about that?
    It's not like her to fly by and not say anything.
    Maybe she doesn't know the right answer.
    HA!  There is no right answer.  It's all about being wrong. That's what is bothering me.
    Why is that? 
    Why is what?
    Why do you want to irritate yourself by asking them to intentionally be wrong? 
    Because it will irritate me. 

You are asking them to give a right answer by being wrong so you can be irritated?
    Well, yes.  What's wrong with that?
    Maybe that's why she just flew by."*

A small view of you... arguing with you.

*This is what I envisioned going on in your head when you asked this question. 

Please take note.  Are you Insane????  Have you, "Walked the Plank?"  "Taken the Dive?"  "Gone overboard?"  Found the Camel and the Last Straw?  "Teetered on the Edge?" Gone to, "The Dark Side?"

Shall I call, "John Reacher?"

This post was edited by Merlin at October 4, 2018 6:40 PM MDT
      October 4, 2018 3:52 AM MDT