Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Did you know that the US gubment put separated immigrant children up for adoption all the way back to the 1980's?

Did you know that the US gubment put separated immigrant children up for adoption all the way back to the 1980's?

They're doing it today. Brainless heartless is all the requirement one needs apparently to do this as one's "life's work". How do these people sleep at night? Look at themselves in the mirror? Are they all childless and more than that do they despise children?

Posted - October 14, 2018

Responses

Just build a wall; that should solve the problem.
      October 14, 2018 6:20 AM MDT

It will help.
      October 14, 2018 6:26 AM MDT

No it won't, unless he extends the wall up both coasts and roofs the US over as well. As many illegals arrive by air or sea as overland via the Mexican border. None of the 9/11 terrorists walked in - and neither did they come from any of the "banned" countries either.
      October 14, 2018 7:54 AM MDT

Right. I keep forgetting. Where in the he** is that dam* wall anyway? Isn't that why super don is prez? He PROMISED that wall? Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Sunday! :)
      October 14, 2018 6:37 AM MDT

The ones that are put up for adoption are children whom cannot be returned to the parents....usually because they are a threat to the child. Or abandoned the child often sending the child to the USA with a guardian.
      October 14, 2018 6:28 AM MDT

I think that many of those immigrant children have pi-- poor parents who have spent their last coin to get to 'The Promised Land' (USA)  As before, they STILL cannot properly care for da kids, so the U.S. govt. steps in. They do this all the time here, it's called 'fostering'. There are hundreds of local kids in foster homes. I used to have a large foster home across the street from me. All teenagers. I made friends with all of them. Their parents were dead, drunks, heavy drug users, etc. (unfit) Anyway, no one wanted to adopt a troubled teen, and these kids made their way into independent adulthood. 
      October 14, 2018 6:35 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply bh and Happy Sunday. So your position is that the gubment does that out of the goodness of  their hearts? Okey dokey.
      October 14, 2018 6:38 AM MDT

Then there was the five-year-old kiddy whose mom left her in the care of her grandmama, went to the US, found work, was granted permanent residency and then wrote grandma to bring her.
    Grandma was arrested at the border, had the child forcibly removed - and the child was coerced into signing papers reliquishing her Flores rights. Little Helen was proud of being able to write her own name, hadn't a clue what she was signing, but officials tried to use that as a justification for keeping her away from her mother, despite the fact that nothing signed by a minor is legally binding.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-five-year-old-who-was-detained-at-the-border-and-convinced-to-sign-away-her-rights
      October 14, 2018 8:05 AM MDT

no but now i do
      October 19, 2018 4:39 PM MDT