Active Now

Element 99
Chief Ten Beers
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Trump barely works at all. How is he "Making America Great Again"? Let's fire his a$$

Trump barely works at all. How is he "Making America Great Again"? Let's fire his a$$

This is a great Article describing how little Donald J Trump actually does...

Early this year, Axios obtained a schedule of President Trump’s activities, revealing hour after hour of “Executive Time” — which means, mostly, binge-watching cable television news and tweeting. Politico has obtained another weekly Trump schedule, and if anything, it appears to contain even less actual work.

Tuesday’s schedule featured nine hours of “Executive Time” and just over three hours of work. Other days on the schedule were only slightly busier. Trump had no meetings or commitments before 11 a.m. on any day of the week. Every day included long blocks of unstructured screen time

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/10/report-president-trump-barely-works-at-all.html?utm_source=fb&fbclid=IwAR31RhunFUs8_izIjsNNueuUA5bW32Z6ptwxsf3a-gD0sSRwa_Ves9kLZgI

Trump has done such a comprehensively awful job of being president that it feels petty, or even contradictory, to complain that he spends so little time doing it. (It’s like the old joke: The food at this restaurant is awful; and such small portions!) So it might not be a bad thing that Trump hardly works at all. Still, it is noteworthy how little time the world’s most powerful person spends doing his job.

If this pathetic excuse for a man worked for me, I would fire him immediately.

WAIT! HE DOES!   LET'S ERASE THIS MISTAKE. 

Posted - October 30, 2018

Responses

I would ignore the Goat. He respects nothing but his own nonsense.
      November 1, 2018 9:57 PM MDT

"We?" Who appointed you spokesman? Speak for yourself. "We" can't do anything without due process. Like it or not, he was duly elected and will serve until he leaves office. When that happens is not for you to dictate.
      October 31, 2018 1:22 PM MDT

• "We" being the Majority of Americans who did not vote for that charlatan huckster. 

He was not duly elected, the election was a fraud
      October 31, 2018 2:01 PM MDT

On top of your hubris, it appears that you fail to understand how presidential elections work. They consist of separate elections in each of 50 states and the District of Columbia. He was voted for by the majority in enough of those to get the majority of votes in the Electoral College. The winner is determined by the Electoral College vote, not the popular vote. Your only basis for saying that the election was a fraud is your own bias and wishful thinking. You have no actual proof. If I am wrong about that, then share it with us.
      October 31, 2018 2:17 PM MDT

I didn't miss you. 

If he has accomplished all he has working part time, who could complain?  It makes me wonder what the hell Obama did all day, every day, for eight years.
      October 31, 2018 5:00 PM MDT

I probably said this already, but.... I just saw this on the queue.

So my answer this time is:  LET'S DO.

November 5, 2018 1:00 PM MST