Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » Politics » It is reported the Democrats s are funding the March from South America. Also fund people to come on Social Media to stir up trouble?

It is reported the Democrats s are funding the March from South America. Also fund people to come on Social Media to stir up trouble?

The absolutely insane ideas they comeup with are....crazy.  Something is not right. 

Posted - November 1, 2018

Responses

I agree with some. 
    1. We should not engage in regime change....nation building etc. 
    2. More points of entry...is fine with me. But no entry until approved for VISA or refugee status etc. No entry and return later for a court date. 
    3. Yes. The majority are good people just wanting a better life. 
    4. Not all Dems want open borders.

Disagree: 
    1. I do not believe legal drugs are a good thing. 
    2. Parties do not need to be disbanded. We need term limits. 2 terms Senate, 5 terms House, 16 yrs total in Congress. 

Partial agreement:
    1. Give amnesty with LEGAL status (not citizenship) only to those already here (provided they are not criminals, learn English, no welfare, .....with a probationary of 10 yrs if they are convicted in that time they are immediately deported after serving their jail/prison time)
    2. DACA....not criminals, learn English, serve in the military or attend college/vocational school, cannot use their status to get citizenship for their parents. They should receive citizenship. 
    1 & 2. Both of these cannot be done until the border is secured. 

3. Military on the border but I do not believe we should be shooting for illegal entry. Arrest and deport. Shooting with or without a buffer zone or a wall would certainly deter others from crossing. I want the wall. If it proves ineffective at least it served as a good construction job for someone. I personally believe it would be effective. As they have proved to be in the areas we do indeed have a border barrier (wall, fence). 

Immigration reform...yes. No entry unless you are legal. More judges. Keep families together...approve or deport together. End birthright citizenship, merit-based approvals, must learn English. Must be able to get the people, 

You are right bickering helps no one.

November 1, 2018 8:27 PM MDT

I know - https://www.vox.com/2018/10/30/18044110/robert-mueller-jacob-wohl-jack-burkman-surefire 
      November 1, 2018 4:37 PM MDT

• You cannot make that stuff up. LOL
      November 1, 2018 4:50 PM MDT

There's no shame to their game.

I don't have a friend's list (never have)  
    Hopefully, we can be friends -  even though not on a list...  This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at November 1, 2018 4:58 PM MDT
      November 1, 2018 4:54 PM MDT

• His Mommy! LOLOLOL

Now that part is sincerely funny
      November 1, 2018 4:58 PM MDT

November 1, 2018 5:00 PM MDT

dont know anything about that
      November 1, 2018 2:27 PM MDT

Hello Morning Star
    When you say "The" democrats, it kind of infers all democrats, which I disagree with.
    I am quite sure there may be some democrats who are contributing to the organization and advancement of the "caravan", just as I am sure some republicans may be doing the same thing. I am quite sure they are both using it for political gain. Lines have been drawn, teams have been chosen, each just waiting for their chance with the ball..
    They both desperately want the caravan to reach the border, so  republicans can scream "Invasion", and  democrats can scream ( OMG the Humanity...) This post was edited by designer at November 1, 2018 8:29 PM MDT
      November 1, 2018 2:41 PM MDT

We need to consider the source. Use our reasoning. Is this where we are now? 

A bit of a wide brush on that propaganda. This post was edited by Don Barzini at November 1, 2018 8:29 PM MDT
      November 1, 2018 4:54 PM MDT

November 2, 2018 12:32 PM MDT