Active Now

Malizz
WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » The WHITEST RACIST alive just resigned. Who is Trump gonna replace Sessions with, A GHOST? Or maybe a KKKer.

The WHITEST RACIST alive just resigned. Who is Trump gonna replace Sessions with, A GHOST? Or maybe a KKKer.

Posted - November 7, 2018

Responses

have no idea, only tinne will tell
      November 7, 2018 2:36 PM MST

Pearl.  We all have ideas.  We watch the news and they TELL us.  Maybe you should try that.
      November 8, 2018 9:30 AM MST

What news do you suggest she watch? The unbalanced, dishonest, and bias news that tells you only what they want you to hear or the balanced, honest, unbias news that reports all of the news, be it good, bad, or indifferant.?
      November 14, 2018 3:28 PM MST

Cracker is a racist term isnt it?  Tisk Tisk ;O
      November 7, 2018 3:28 PM MST

• How so?
    The name comes from the sound of the whip that the White slave owners weilded as it flayed the skin off the black slaves backs.

November 7, 2018 5:59 PM MST

• Let's not forget the blacks who sold their own into slavery to the white man.
      November 7, 2018 6:05 PM MST

• What relevance does that have to the racism experienced by blacks today? 

DIVERSION
      November 8, 2018 7:51 AM MST

• What about the racism displayed by blacks today?  Racism has no color boundary.
      November 8, 2018 9:06 AM MST

How BORED are you Judas that you bother with this childish taunting?  Ignore him.  Please.  
      November 8, 2018 9:33 AM MST

• I feel it's my responsibiity to educate the uneducated
      November 8, 2018 9:43 AM MST

You are not educating anyone.  You are insulting yourself by wasting your time.  

He will keep it up and if he was clever it wouldn't be a waste of my page.  Why don't you just personal message him and you can have him all to yourself.  

Don't encourage him.  
      November 8, 2018 9:45 AM MST

WOW.

That is so much better than what I thought.  I thought that ****** had to do with being white as a saltine. This post was edited by my2cents at November 8, 2018 11:30 AM MST
      November 8, 2018 9:32 AM MST

• I KNOW!  '
    It's an awful insult and you can see that some people want the meaning of that slang "buried" and forgotten

Did you know that "Whataboutism" is a propaganda technique perfected by the the Soviet Union to distract from their own failures and misdeeds?

The US Conservative right have embraceded "Whataboutism" very enthusiastically as you can see.
    Have you ever wondered where they learned that? lol
      November 8, 2018 9:53 AM MST

I think it is GREAT.  IT FITS.  I HAD NO IDEA.

THANK YOU.  WE ARE RUN BY A NATION OF THEM.  I DARE NOT USE THE WORD BECAUSE MY 2 CENTS WILL RUSH HERE AND ERASE THAT.

SHE IS FINE WITH THE WORD TRUMP BUT CANNOT ABIDE BY USING ******. This post was edited by my2cents at November 8, 2018 10:33 AM MST
      November 8, 2018 9:57 AM MST

• You appear racist against your own race.
      November 7, 2018 5:58 PM MST

• He was fired. 

Trump has a half-assed scheme to replace him with a bozo named Whitaker who wants to defund the Mueler investigation so Mueler can't do his job.

Damn Trumpanzees always denying racism. My Neigbor constantly refers to Trump as that "Ni**r" and every time one of these clowns refers to a good Christian president like Barack Obama as a Muslim, they are racist.  My neighbor and her sick husband who is glued to FOX news are not the only ones. 

How many times have we seen Obama refered to as a Chimp, Ape, Gorrila as well as Michelle and those beautiful girls?

The Entire birther movement was racist. Trump kept that going. 
    Screw him.  I hope the House & Nacy Pelosi makes his life a living hell
    Did you see him unhinged at his press conference today? WOW!
    He's Nucking Futz and OH BOY!  TRUMP HAS GOTTEN SERIOUSLY FAT!   He's a fricking whale!
    At his age and with his morbidly obese state, watch; He's gonna have a stroke or a heart attack.

STAY TUNED! THIS IS GONNA BE INTERESTING! 
    LOL

November 7, 2018 6:09 PM MST

"Trumpanzee" made me laugh, but I'm afraid it's awfully disparaging to poor chimps. 

November 8, 2018 6:30 AM MST

I know.  I'm watching it unfold.    I'm not as scared as before.  First of all, it is out of my hands and second of all, we are not going to take it anymore.  It's over Trump.  
      November 8, 2018 9:34 AM MST

If Mueller's investigation is defunded, how can His Royal Orangeness NOT be impeached? He's already in the firing line for obstruction (firing Comey and Yates), that would underline it and add a row of asterisks.
    It's 1973 all over again, doesn't ANYBODY remember it? Or study modern history if you're too young (like me, I was four)? Only question is will he jump like Nixon did, or will he have to be pushed?
      November 14, 2018 5:43 PM MST

I'm thinking he might put Steve Bannon in or maybe his daughter. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at November 7, 2018 8:54 PM MST
      November 7, 2018 6:27 PM MST

• It's reported on a conservative website Bannon's already back in Europe trying to stir up Trump-style governments.  At least, that's what I read.  They didn't give any details on how or what he's doing, though, for/to these countries who profess to hate Trump's demeanor. :P
      November 7, 2018 6:35 PM MST

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

November 8, 2018 9:35 AM MST

• You give me too much credit. xD
      November 8, 2018 9:56 AM MST

He is going to do as much damage as possible until January.

November 8, 2018 9:29 AM MST