Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Trump picked Pence to ensure that Trump won't be assassinated? I mean that would be his replacement. NO NO NO

Do you think Trump picked Pence to ensure that Trump won't be assassinated? I mean that would be his replacement. NO NO NO

Posted - November 19, 2018

Responses

OK, there are plenty of reasons to dislike Trump, but we need to draw the line at wishing for physical injury and assassination - for any president.
      November 19, 2018 9:02 PM MST

I fail to see how you can draw that from my question.  I didn't wish he would be assassinated in the question.  I remarked that I cannot believe some nut bag has not tried to take him out.  

Lots of violence and threats from that man.  Like we have never seen in a President.  

I am not GOD and I have no right to ever demand another human being's life no matter how flawed the jerk is.  

I may rail about wanting him off the earth, but I would never wish for it.  What do I know?  His death may cause worse problems for us all.

If he did die, I wouldn't waste my  spit to spit  on his grave, but that is another story. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 20, 2018 6:56 AM MST
      November 19, 2018 10:03 PM MST

Sorry for drawing that conclusion. I was actually surprised that nobody took a shot at Obama, given all the white supremacist floockwads out there. Obviously, the Secret Service and presidential protection have come a long way since Dallas in 1963 - exactly 55 years this Thursday.
      November 19, 2018 10:11 PM MST

Exactly.  They can shoot up kids and they can shoot up their girlfriends all day and night.  But no addle-pated nutbag has tried to aim his way.

God has a plan for this anus.  

November 19, 2018 10:15 PM MST

Pence would be a poor President, but he would NOT, repeat NOT, be in the same category of douchebaggery as His Royal Orangeness. He's more statesmanlike, more softly spoken and doesn't have an itchy Twitter finger, even if his daughter is a vampire.

November 19, 2018 10:53 PM MST

Maybe that, but just as likely Pence‘s eagerness to bend the knee to Trump. 
      November 20, 2018 4:16 AM MST

Pence rides a motorcycle. Trump throws pro wrestlers out of the ring. They get my vote just for those reasons. Why would I vote for Hillary?  She reminds me of my 3rd grade school teacher. GRRRRRRR! 
      November 20, 2018 7:02 AM MST

anything is possible
      November 20, 2018 11:06 AM MST

No, Trump chose Pence to prove that he was not a liberal in disguise. Same reason he put out a list of possible SCOTUS appointments before the election as well. 
      November 20, 2018 12:55 PM MST