Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Well, folks. Are you all READY to EMBRACE Arabia? God they are so rich. That country is no poopie HOLE. After all. Trump sees $$$$

Well, folks. Are you all READY to EMBRACE Arabia? God they are so rich. That country is no poopie HOLE. After all. Trump sees $$$$

Posted - November 30, 2018

Responses

Arabia?  A disambiguous  term.

Do you mean a particular nation?
    The Arabian Peninsula?  
    The only daughter of Byzantine Emperor Justin II?
    The Helsinki neighborhood of Arabia (Finland)?  Or the American city of Arabia, Indiana?
    Maybe the crew of the USS Arabia (ID-3434)?

Bwuaahahahahahahahaha
      November 30, 2018 9:50 AM MST

Let's go to the RICHEST part.  You know, the part that has Trump wagging his tongue with saliva dripping?

The Saudis will have him for lunch.  Literally.  

November 30, 2018 9:54 AM MST

I'd embrace them for some of that oil money.
    Though I think UAE, Bahrain, and Qatar have more than they know what to do with, so they should share some with ME.
    I have a few ideas on how the money could best be spent.
      November 30, 2018 10:30 AM MST

As a working-class stiff, I can relate. But if you were running for office I would never vote your way.
      November 30, 2018 10:42 AM MST

My platform consists of no taxes for my constituents, and getting foreign aide from oil-rich countries to pay for everything.  LOL
      November 30, 2018 10:51 AM MST

I think the trying to get part will be the major obstacle.

If Trump cannot get a s***hole country like Mexico to pay for a little wall, the Saudi's will just machete your head off.  And leave it on a stick as a welcome to anyone else who asks such a request.  
      November 30, 2018 7:00 PM MST

I have a theory that the US is so hated, that if part were to split off and go to the UN ... it would get recognition as a sovereign country, and get foreign aide.

OR if a native tribe were to do so.  Since they are already recognized as sovereign nations by US treaties.
      December 3, 2018 7:20 AM MST

No I'm not because I can't see how it will make Canada great again.  Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at November 30, 2018 7:00 PM MST
      November 30, 2018 10:13 AM MST

Well, I think the red tablecloth headpiece they sport would look good with some Maple Leaves splashed across to make it pop a little.

November 30, 2018 10:45 AM MST

It would make a fabulous table cloth display but I would use it for a coffee table conversation piece so I could tell people about  how Canada has more oil reserves then Saudi Arabia plus we don't cut reporters into a thousand pieces. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at November 30, 2018 7:00 PM MST
      November 30, 2018 11:29 AM MST

Do you think we could maybe tweet the Prez this information?  

I think it is too late for Trudeau to forgive him anyway.  

Cheers!

November 30, 2018 7:02 PM MST

In the photo, which one is the camel?
      November 30, 2018 10:51 AM MST

Both.  
      November 30, 2018 7:05 PM MST

dont know anything about thenn
      November 30, 2018 2:31 PM MST

Trump has very likely been ordered by Putin, who controls the Russian Mafia, to protect all of the businesses that they use to launder money. As it is well known, Trump "owns" businesses in Saudi Arabia; thus his muted reaction to the murderous crown prince actions; turning a blind eye, keeping them happy, well armed, and in good standing with the US of A. is his goal. This, of course isn't a proven fact, but knowing how corrupt and unethical Trump is, there's no doubt in my mind that Putin controls him as well, on account of having dirt on him, dirt most likely related to underage sex during one or several of his trips to Russia for his beauty peageants. Undoubtedly, Americans made a huge mistake putting this charlatan in the Oval office. Let's hope the democrats do what they were elected for come January of 2019, and get this piece  of trash impeached and imprisoned. No apologies to Trump supporting Muggers for this post; as a vet who put his life on the line for this country, I firmly believe that my loyalty should remain with the welfare of our country, even if that means hurting the feelings of Trump lovers.
      November 30, 2018 3:29 PM MST

First sentence you typed.  YES.  Of course.  It is unbelievable that this even needs to be explained, but OF COURSE the blindfold is on for the Trump base.

I agree with everything.  Thank you for stating the obvious.  TO US.  Not to the Trump Kool-aide gang.

November 30, 2018 7:08 PM MST