Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » At how many points in your life have you felt you'd never love again?

At how many points in your life have you felt you'd never love again?

Posted - December 11, 2018

Responses

Too many to count.
      December 11, 2018 9:01 AM MST

ive never been in love in the first place
      December 11, 2018 3:24 PM MST

Never.  I have never felt the need to count only romance as love.  I have outgrown that need.  Romantic love to me is just putting someone on a pedestal and wishing that person were the image you need.

I love everyone on some level. Even Donald Trump.  I just hate his mentality, but  I realize he is a very sick, damaged idiot of a person.  The part of me that pities him, is the part that loves everyone so much, if I had my way, I would wave the magic wand and make him whole again.

No one deserves the life he created for himself, except maybe HIM.

So, I feel full knowing there are so many people I can think of that give me so much joy even knowing they are on the planet.  I don't have to have a relationship with any of them.  Except an offer of friendship.
      December 11, 2018 3:32 PM MST

I have tried all my life to imagine how it might feel to be loved the first time.
      December 11, 2018 5:15 PM MST

One.  It lasted over 20 years.  But I did love again.
      December 11, 2018 10:44 PM MST

About half a dozen times, every time I broke up with a gf in my teens. The last time was over thirty years ago - then I met my soulmate.
      December 12, 2018 12:26 AM MST

No don't think I ever felt that.  What I felt was that no one would ever really love me.  Because I was not good enough to merit love.  But, you know, people have enjoyed my company and cared about me and isn't that pretty much the same thing? 
      December 12, 2018 5:34 AM MST

I have felt pain, I have felt loss, I have never in my dating or personal life ever felt I would never find love again.  Now I have questioned whether I want what is being offered.  There have been times, far too many to count that I have walked away from offers of love - I did not want the strings or cost
      December 12, 2018 1:14 PM MST