Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Donald Trump is President. Sean Hannity is really President. They both need to be in jail. So does Judge Jeannine Pirro.

Donald Trump is President. Sean Hannity is really President. They both need to be in jail. So does Judge Jeannine Pirro.

Posted - January 1, 2019

Responses

And your question is?
      January 1, 2019 8:39 AM MST

Oh just general HATING TRUMP.   I figure anyone who hates him even half as much can chime in with something.

January 1, 2019 12:18 PM MST

Trump has not broken any law. Ok, so what if he is orange?  So is a pumpkin. I like orange. It goes good on highway construction barrels.  If you are caught speeding through construction barrels, you might be put in jail.  Hannity has not been speeding. He is not orange.
      January 1, 2019 11:09 AM MST

Trump has NOT BROKEN ANY LAW?  ARE YOU REALLY THIS ???  I cannot say it because I may get PB'd.

What rock have you hid under for the past two and one half years?  WHAT?  

REALLY?

So, Mueller, the guy who brought down John GOTTI, whom, I am sure, according to YOU did nothing wrong either,  is just spinning his wheels for two years researching and subpoenaing over 50 people, because TRUMP did not break any law?

How blind deaf and dumb are you?    HERE IS THE FIRST ONE FROM 2015....

Yesterday, Donald Trump possibly committed a felony by inciting Vladimir Putin and the Russian government to hack an American citizen and release personal emails. It’s just the latest questionably illegal action by the Republican nominee for President, who has been sued over 3,500 times in his career, including 70 times since he kicked off his campaign. In fact, two groups have threatened to sue him this week for refusing to pay for services rendered. More chilling than even his potentially treasonous comments was his suggestion yesterday that, if he had the power, he would hack into the private communications of political opponents (and the Presidency would give him that power).

That’s terrifying.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 4, 2019 7:14 PM MST
      January 1, 2019 12:20 PM MST

Even before tRump became President, they were fabricating crimes about him. A person who is a billionaire is seeking successful things, not crime. He is a giant landlord, so thousands of his former tennants will be sueing him. That makes him look bad. You can't be Mr. Popularity because some folks will hate you because you have money and success. 
      January 1, 2019 2:28 PM MST

A person who is talking and talking and talking without any FACTS to back that talking, is just peeing into the wind.   Why do you keep coming onto my questions?  You sound so silly.

LEARN who you are talking about.  And learn who you are talking TO.

The FACTS on Trump and his family are legendary to all but YOU.

His father stole money and financed his son who stole more money from him and LIED about it.  He did not get one million from daddy, he got over 4 hundred  million from daddy, which he managed to bankrupt over and over again.   I know it takes a blunderer of inhuman proportions to make this kind of mistake, but that is what you voted for.

ARE YOU BLIND?  Are YOU DEAF?  I know the last answer already.   This is NOT FOX NEWS OKAY?   This is REAL NEWS.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/10/2/1800900/-Donald-Trump-got-at-least-413-million-from-his-father-while-committing-outright-fraud

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 4, 2019 7:15 PM MST
      January 1, 2019 2:32 PM MST

Wheeew!  You sure told me!
      January 12, 2019 9:20 PM MST