Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Could we possibly hope for a DOUBLE IMPEACHMENT and get rid of both of those elitist pigs?

Could we possibly hope for a DOUBLE IMPEACHMENT and get rid of both of those elitist pigs?

‘We Would Welcome President Pelosi’: Howard Dean Says Impeaching Trump and Pence ‘Actually Possible’

Howard Dean, former Vermont governor, ex-DNC Chair and failed Democratic Party presidential candidate, openly spoke online about the Democrats’ hope for a double impeachment that would remove President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence from office to be replaced by soon-to-be Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), saying, “We would welcome President Pelosi.”

Posted - January 2, 2019

Responses

I believe it's possible and I bet  it will be Donald Trump that helps prove it. I figure if they start an impeachment on Trump he will spill the beans on every body including Pence and his family. Anyway I think we are in for big changes in the next few months. Cheers!
      January 2, 2019 4:27 PM MST

I am heady with anticipation.   Let us think positive.
      January 2, 2019 10:57 PM MST

• Perhaps you might try an emotional support alligator. :P This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 2, 2019 8:38 PM MST
      January 2, 2019 5:25 PM MST

Where have you been?  PB'd again?  Tsk tsk.  
      January 2, 2019 5:30 PM MST

• You wish!  Some of us have to live in reality.
      January 2, 2019 5:40 PM MST

Sorry.  I know it is hard to be on lock up.  That is your reality.
      January 2, 2019 5:45 PM MST

• Don't you know by now that if I were on lockdown I would have came back bragging about it? :P
      January 2, 2019 5:50 PM MST

Whether there is an impeachment or not, it’s gonna be a hoot to watch Trump squirm, lash out at the world, and spout/tweet streams of raging, self-defeating nonsense. Maybe the old ticker will finally succumb to the stress and the cholesterol he jams in his lying yap. 

To to be honest, the Veep doesn’t worry me. He’s a lemming. 
      January 2, 2019 5:54 PM MST

Oh GOD.  Now I know what I sound like.  LOL

He is a SOB that is no lie.  I don't know how much fun there is going to be, since he is still in power and can do much harm and WILL if he  can deflect from all the lawsuits.  I think they counted at least 17  separate lawsuits so far that are SERIOUS.

I don't think Tricky Dicky could even come near to topping this guy.  I think Nixon would PUKE if he saw all the nonsense this jerk has gotten away with in his lifetime.  

I think even Satan would puke.  

But PENCE?  I truly think Pence is even worse.   Look up his sick record.  It is not to be believed.  He is a misogynist, a racist, a stunted, backwards inbred white dinosaur.

As Omarosa said about him, if you think Trump is bad?  Pence is worse.  He thinks Jesus is talking to him and telling him what to do.   Jesus ain't say that.

Truer words were never spoken.  Jesus most certainly "ain't say that".

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 2, 2019 8:14 PM MST
      January 2, 2019 8:12 PM MST

Heheh. Give it time. The proverbial excrement is soon to hit the fan. It’s gonna get real tight up in there, mark my words. The 17 probes are just the beginning. The rhetoric is gonna be ridiculous. 

Though what you say is true, Pence doesn’t have Trump’s shameless bravado. He might even utter a true statement on occasion. Besides, he actually knows God, how bad can he be? Lol. 

January 2, 2019 8:44 PM MST

Calling that "person" one who knows God, is an insult, much like how you would feel were I to say you are an agnostic.  That is not what you are.  You are an atheist.   That person does not know God.  And, honest, I KNOW there are millions of people who do believe in God legitimately.   But not that creature.  Pence is evil disguised as a PROPHET who channels Jesus.   He's WACKO.   He think's he is Chosen.   
      January 2, 2019 11:03 PM MST

He's an Evangelical lemming which means he would govern by what God tells him to do.  
      January 2, 2019 8:40 PM MST

That could be fun too. Burning bush and all that. :)
      January 2, 2019 8:45 PM MST

LOL ... I'm sorry, my people have trademarked and copyrighted the Burning Bush.  
      January 2, 2019 9:42 PM MST

And, Spunky, all that and more.   He also thinks he has a direct line to Jesus.   He believes Jesus talks to him.   LOL.   I wish I were making this up.

January 2, 2019 11:05 PM MST

• That would be a dream come True!
      January 2, 2019 8:05 PM MST

Wow. I did not know I loved you.  How great.  
      January 2, 2019 8:06 PM MST

• Lol  Yep I am particularly lovable :)  So I've been told! haha
      January 2, 2019 8:10 PM MST

January 2, 2019 8:16 PM MST

• Wow! Not even V'day and I am getting pretty hearts!  Thanks Bunches:)
      January 2, 2019 8:18 PM MST

Roses are red
    Violets are blue

You think Trump and Pence stink

well then I love you.
      January 2, 2019 8:20 PM MST

• I love poetry:) Indeed my view is that they both stink! So I am still lovable!!  LOL
      January 2, 2019 8:25 PM MST

That would be my fantasy, but I'm not sure Pence could pass muster of high crimes and misdemeanors when all he does is sit quietly in a chair like a stuffed animal.
      January 2, 2019 8:41 PM MST

Pence will be a poor President (so would Hillary have been), but I haven't seen any evidence of "high crimes and misdemeanors". He's been King Log throughout his tenure as Veep. King Log is always preferable to King Stork.
    Mickey always supersedes Donald, haven't you watched any old Disney cartoons? Pence keeps his nose clean and doesn't have a hyperactive Twitter finger, even if his daughter is a vampire.
      January 3, 2019 2:12 AM MST