Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do Britain actually have a 'Ministry of odd walks of life' or someting like that ?

Do Britain actually have a 'Ministry of odd walks of life' or someting like that ?

Posted - January 23, 2019

Responses

Yes we do.....and I'm Staggered to think that you don't....

Our whole country is covered with certainty establishments to assist in this very very ancient right of passage  .....They are called Pubs and date back many centuries......
    Theyneven invented a special drink to aid people wanting a silly walk.....It was called "Falling Down Water" and is just the Spirit to help people to achieve such many stupid walks....
    Most of all people love a good Trip to the pub to Fall about with others....:)D  
      January 23, 2019 2:22 AM MST

(Does)
    (something)
      January 23, 2019 6:06 AM MST

"But we does (really have a ...)" ?   
    I kind of doubt it.
      January 25, 2019 2:32 AM MST

Well, they certainly have a ministry of silly hats!

January 23, 2019 11:36 AM MST

I think it is called Parliament in the UK, Congress in the US. A large body of individuals dedicated to creating confusion and perpetuating corruption  on  the common man and woman.  Consequently we all drink ourselves blind then stumble home to repeat the process the next day

Cheerio, Carry on - oh yeah Mind the Gap

https://www.soulseeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/mind-the-gap-flag.jpg
      January 23, 2019 12:29 PM MST

Britian actually puts electric tea kettles in tanks so the crew doesn't have to get out every afternoon for tea.
      January 25, 2019 4:56 AM MST

British soldier to an American soldier: "The attack will go as scheduled, old chap, except for when the lads and I will rally around for afternoon tea."
    American soldier: "Wait a minute, mac. You mean to tell me you Brits stop to have tea right in the middle of an assault?  This is wartime, for criminey's sake! "
    British soldier: "I'm well aware that it's wartime.  To not have tea would just be uncivilised! "
    ~
      January 25, 2019 5:56 AM MST