Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » In the event Donald Trump received jail sentence you think would be more suitable that he plead insanity and go to a mental institution?

In the event Donald Trump received jail sentence you think would be more suitable that he plead insanity and go to a mental institution?

I don't think he would survive too well in jail 

Posted - February 10, 2019

Responses

OK, but where are the charges and indictments for which you've already convicted him in your mind? If he actually did all these awful things, wouldn't we know by now, more than two years into his term? Or are we not allowed to ask that? This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at February 11, 2019 5:25 PM MST
      February 11, 2019 7:29 AM MST

I've been reading all the fake news that I can get my hands on. 
      February 11, 2019 8:21 AM MST

You tell 'em, Kitti.   I listen to fake cnn, MSNBC, abc, cbs, Meet The Press, Face the Nation, The View and I just don't get why they do not know they are all liars.

Fox tells them all day and night. 

The one true station tells all the others what liars they are.

In spite of the fact that all the other stations present evidence all day and night, idiots come on here and say there is no evidence.  THERE IS TONS OF EVIDENCE.  

When he goes to jail, they will say ELVIS IS STILL ALIVE, THE EARTH IS FLAT, OJ IS INNOCENT and TRUMP IS GOD.
      February 11, 2019 10:18 AM MST

But why hasn't it happened yet? Inquiring minds want to know. This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at February 11, 2019 5:27 PM MST
      February 11, 2019 4:17 PM MST

Because when the GOP had a supermajority in both Houses, there was absolutely no chance of making an impeachment stick - he could have strangled Bill and raped Hillary on national television and his stooges would still have voted to acquit. Now, it's not so easy. Pelosi and co are letting him wriggle around on the hook a little, when Mueller delivers his report they'll clobber him.
      February 11, 2019 6:04 PM MST

OK. Glad you've convinced yourself of what you want to be true. Nothing wrong with a little wishful thinking!
      February 11, 2019 7:34 PM MST