Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Have people you haven't been in contact with for some time been returning to your life?

Have people you haven't been in contact with for some time been returning to your life?

Posted - March 5, 2019

Responses

• Yes, in the past few months there‘s been a few people turn up from my past out of the blue. It’s odd. 
      March 5, 2019 9:29 AM MST

I've had this happen quite a bit lately. I was talking to a friend who is experiencing the same. I jokingly said it might be something in the stars or a planetary alignment. But, maybe there is something going on. O_o
      March 5, 2019 9:33 AM MST

• I think maybe there is something weird going on lol. One person I heard from had been about 4 years since contact. It’s strange all been in the past 2 months or so. Weird happening to you too. O_o
      March 5, 2019 9:36 AM MST

People come and go in my life. Mostly go.
      March 5, 2019 9:30 AM MST

• :(
      March 5, 2019 9:31 AM MST

The opposite.  I am draining my swamp.
      March 5, 2019 9:34 AM MST

• Since I went back to FB .. I've reconnected with so many people I hadn't spoken to in decades.  Amazing how you can often just pick up where you left off ... OR ... forget about past problems and just enjoy getting to know each other fresh!
      March 5, 2019 9:43 AM MST

Ya a week or so ago a long lost friend of the family phoned to say he is moving back to the Rock (Vancouver Island). While we were chatting and catching up he asked me if I was staying warm and if I had enough fire wood -  I said I was and I had lots of wood but all the work that goes along with it was getting to me - he said well when I get there I will help you spit up some of the rounds for next year. I thought it was so cool - we haven't seen or heard from each other for years  and when we finally do he offers to help with the chores. Cheers!
      March 5, 2019 10:07 AM MST

Only one. Ladyrocket from AB texted me a few times. However, June 28 is my 50th high school reunion. Lotsa catching up to do there.
      March 5, 2019 11:24 AM MST

Nope. 

~
      March 5, 2019 9:41 PM MST

• this is happening because of mercury retrograde in pisces. it tends to be  a time where past relationships resurface 
      March 5, 2019 9:50 PM MST

They are trying but I am not who they remember me to be.  The last fifteen years have changed me.  That's part of why I will never go back home to live.  Home being where I was born and lived most of my life.  
      March 6, 2019 1:32 AM MST

no, i wish they were
      March 8, 2019 3:42 PM MST