Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Have you EVER been glad to get undressed for any medical procedure? (I have.) ~

Have you EVER been glad to get undressed for any medical procedure? (I have.) ~

Posted - April 5, 2019

Responses

No, I've never been glad because doctors are complete strangers and so are their staff.

Wait, there was this time about 52 years ago when I was born. Everyone saw me completely naked and I didn't care. 
      April 5, 2019 3:48 PM MDT

Once at the Dermatologist's office I had to have the blonde, young, female, Russian Physician's Assistant look at "a thing on my thing."  Her Technician, another young lady was also there.  Thinking this might be kind fun, I said I was afraid I didn't know the proper etiquette for exposing myself to two young ladies in a doctor's examination room.  The pretty lady in charge said they do this all the time.  Okay, no big deal, but when the time came I was so em-BARE-ASSED that I couldn't find that little growth.  The next time I just took in a picture of it on my iPhone.  It was a "tag" and nothing to worry about.  There was certainly nothing to glad about except for that.  So, what's your story?
      April 5, 2019 7:44 PM MDT

I don’t have any one particular story; it’s been an ongoing theme with me . . .

~
      April 5, 2019 8:57 PM MDT

Well, that is sad that you have those man boobs and can't get rid of them.   At least you don't need a bra yet.
      April 6, 2019 3:14 AM MDT

Lol, jealousy will get you nowhere.

April 6, 2019 4:50 AM MDT

Man boobs? Whatever kind those are on him, I'll take them!
    :)
      April 7, 2019 6:52 PM MDT

• i don't think i have ever had to be naked for a medical procedure. i cant imagine i  would enjoy it though 
      April 5, 2019 9:02 PM MDT

Okay, that does it.  I have to ask the group at this point, "Who wants to play Doctor?"   ^.^.  .^.^ ?
      April 5, 2019 9:20 PM MDT

Lol!

~
      April 5, 2019 9:25 PM MDT

This thread just keeps getting better and better.
    :)
      April 7, 2019 6:53 PM MDT

Was glad that it was possible to have the medical procedure - otherwise I'd be dead now.

But I hate shivering - so I hated taking my clothes off - also putting on that horrible hospital garment with the humiliatingly immodest slit and ties down the back, and then in bed only one sheet and one miserly, hole-ridden (knitted) cotton blanket.
    The whole dam system is rigged for the workers to be at a comfortable temperature - 
    the comfort of inactive and bedridden patients doesn't matter.

Well - grudgingly - I suppose the workers' comfort is important.
    We wouldn't want them inadvertently doing the wrong thing due to heat stress. This post was edited by inky at April 7, 2019 7:03 PM MDT
      April 6, 2019 1:19 AM MDT