Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Choose wisely: cane, walker or wheelchair? ~

Choose wisely: cane, walker or wheelchair? ~

Posted - April 26, 2019

Responses

• I think crutches should be an option as well. I pick crutches. 
      April 26, 2019 8:02 AM MDT

Now do not discount the power of those elastic support hose, that now come in many varieties of light flesh and white tones.  Look very sporty with shorts and so comfy too. 

April 26, 2019 11:08 AM MDT

Cane. 

That way I can trip the walkers (get off my lawn!), and to bean anyone who tries to put wheels on my barcalounger (dadgum whippersnappers!)
      April 26, 2019 10:08 AM MDT

Walker works best for me now but I am going to get an old lawn mower engine to mount on it and a steering mechanism so I can make it into a gas motor wheelchair when I might finally need it.
      April 26, 2019 11:06 AM MDT

Hey I might have a lawnmower engine I could sell. The engine is on a top of the line riding mower - a Rolls Can Hardly - it rolls down one grassy hill then can hardly make it up the next grassy hill. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      April 26, 2019 11:19 AM MDT

Yes.. I might ditch the idea of using gas power anyway because I probably would not be allowed to enter the mall where I do my shopping due to noise of the engine and air pollution it would cause.
      April 26, 2019 4:46 PM MDT

• I choose Hoveround.  Sorry, I'm a rebel
      April 26, 2019 12:00 PM MDT

Cane, it allows me to carry a concealed sword to off the random Weirdwolf I run into

Image result for werewolf
      April 26, 2019 12:08 PM MDT

I like it.  Something to carry stash. Excellent idea.
      April 26, 2019 12:11 PM MDT

Kwai Chang Cain

Kwai Chang Caine Kung Fu character David Carradine as Kwai Chang Caine First appearance Kung Fu Created by Ed Spielman Portrayed by David Carradine (adult)[1]
    Keith Carradine (younger)
    Radames Pera (child)
    Stephen Manley (youngest) Information Gender Male Occupation Shaolin Priest Family Danny Caine (half-brother) Religion Buddhism Nationality Chinese

Kwai Chang Caine (Chinese: 虔官昌; pinyin: Qián Guānchāng) is a fictional character and the protagonist of the ABC 1972–1975 action-adventure western television series Kung Fu.[2] He has been portrayed by David Carradine as an adult, Keith Carradine as a younger Caine and Radames Pera as the child Caine, and Stephen Manley as the youngest Caine.

In the late 19th century China, Kwai Chang Caine was the orphaned son of an American man and a Chinese woman. He was raised in a Shaolin Monastery in Hunan Province, and was trained by the monks to be a Shaolin master. Kung Fu follows his adventures as he travels to the American Old West (armed only with his skill in martial arts) as he seeks his half-brother, Danny Caine. Although it was his intention to find his brother Danny in a way which would escape notice, the demands of his training as a priest in addition to the sense of social responsibility, which was instilled within him during his childhood, forced Caine to repeatedly come into the open to fight for justice. He would then leave his new surroundings in a further search for anonymity and security.

In the Shaolin arts, monks live in temples and most stay their entire life. Once they become masters and leave the temple, they are referred to as Priests. In real world Shaolin, both monks and priests shave their heads and remain celibate. Western audiences might have expected that such a character had taken a vow of chastity, but that was apparently not true in Caine's case as he frequently had intimate relations with women throughout the series.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at April 26, 2019 8:08 PM MDT
      April 26, 2019 12:14 PM MDT

April 26, 2019 10:12 PM MDT

Are you rubbing it in, buddy. Cane and walker. Soon, neither.
      April 26, 2019 3:04 PM MDT

No thanks....
      April 26, 2019 7:24 PM MDT

Since the op, I no longer need any support - but before that I used a cane.
      April 26, 2019 8:11 PM MDT

none of thern
      April 30, 2019 4:34 PM MDT