Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » I’ve had a headache for two days straight and all I want to eat is pickles, do you think I’m pregnant?

I’ve had a headache for two days straight and all I want to eat is pickles, do you think I’m pregnant?

Posted - May 2, 2019

Responses

• It’s  a movie about this young guy who work so for rolling stone magazine and follows around a famous band in the 70’s. A lot of the movie focuses on the woman ‘ groupies‘ that travel around with the band. I think it’s  based on a true story but not sure. You’d  probably like the movie :)
      May 2, 2019 8:27 PM MDT

I may have seen that.  Was that based on that one writer's experiences - I think his real name was Cameron Crowe and I read things by him in Rolling Stone years ago.
      May 2, 2019 8:35 PM MDT

• Yes it was on the writers experince. Sorry i skipped over one of the details in your post earlier. Didn’t you say got an std from a guy in a band? How’s can you ever say you’re boring??? sounds like you’ve had an interesting life :)
      May 2, 2019 8:39 PM MDT

Do you think STDs are interesting?  Not hardly.  No was in the 80s and was never sure of who I contracted them from.  No one in any bands.  I was through with bands by then!  Maybe though I should have stuck with them. 

But dear that movie - is that the one where this guy gets up and declares "I am a golden God"?
      May 2, 2019 8:45 PM MDT

• Lol no! I don’t think std’s are interesting  but i thought you meant you were a groupie like Penny lane... that’s interesting to me :) yes it is that movie. 
      May 2, 2019 8:49 PM MDT

Trying to remember that. I guess I was sort of a groupie .  But have to remember when I was 17 I hardly talks at all I was so self-conscious.  Yes I knew girls like her who were not able to look our for themselves - I think that was the movie. The characters were very 70s characters but the experience was not the same as mine.  We had   in San Francisco the guys in the band - you had to be attached to one of them to live there and be with him when he wanted but the rest of the time we could do what we wanted/  I spent most of the time helping with the cooking and cleaning up cat shit.  Slept on the floor. 
      May 2, 2019 8:57 PM MDT

• See, that sounds like something out of a movie to me. seems like life  was much more interesting back then. Ive not had a completely boring life and I’ve had some interesting experiences, but your life sounds way more interesting then mine has been. I’m just glad I got to live my teens and most twenties before the internet. Seems like no one does anything now that isn’t behind a screen meh. 
      May 2, 2019 9:03 PM MDT

Well more interesting than living with my parents. I desperately wanted to feel good about myself because I thought I was nothing.  And though I did get sick it did help me - that eight months.  Started to help me see myself in a different and more positive way. In spite of the drugs. Because I learned I could do stuff that people valued even if it was only cooling and cleaning and doing laundry and having sex with guys.  Plus I had a good time carrying organs and Leslie speakers and drums and dancing at clubs where the guys were playing. . 
      May 2, 2019 9:08 PM MDT

• You mentioned you left home early age to me before. I just find it strange that you always seem to put yourself down and call yourself boring. I think you’re one of the most interesting people here. And I’m not  that nice or suck up so wouldn’t say it if I didn’t mean it lol. 
      May 2, 2019 9:11 PM MDT

Thank you no I read what you all post about and I know a lot of it I don't understand at all.  I have had a lot of experiences but never really did anything extraordinary. Mostly job and men. And in more recent years since I have been doing better serving on committees in my town and for arts and charitable groups.  Fund raising like volunteer type work. On here I have the chance to post more but mostly in real life people don't notice me except my husband and a few friends and some people I work with doing various things. 
      May 2, 2019 9:16 PM MDT

• Being honest, when I first interact with you on my questions I thought you were kind of mean,  but that was before I understood you’re just a more serious person and have a different type of humour than I have. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you, and I like your  stories about your life.  
      May 2, 2019 9:20 PM MDT

I used the net at work years before I ever got a PC which was I think 2002.  But never was involved with any chat groups until AB in 2009. 
      May 2, 2019 9:09 PM MDT

• I don’t mean people your age or even my age only live online... although I am online a lot lately lol. More méant younger generations won’t have real experiences going forward. 
      May 2, 2019 9:12 PM MDT

I like chatting with people like yourself - people I would likely never have a chance to within the normal course of my life. 
      May 2, 2019 9:18 PM MDT

Past my bedtime dear.  Lets take this up another time. Night!
      May 2, 2019 9:19 PM MDT

• Good night :)
      May 2, 2019 9:20 PM MDT

rnaybe
      May 3, 2019 5:00 PM MDT

• Lol :) maybe....likely not though. 
      May 3, 2019 6:41 PM MDT

It depends.  Count back to see how long it’s been since you spent that night at Randy D’s bungalow.

~
      May 4, 2019 12:13 AM MDT

• Who are you?? I don’t know what you’re talking about..

May 5, 2019 8:44 AM MDT

Too many guys, too many bungalows, huh?

~
      May 5, 2019 8:48 AM MDT

• I guess I’m going to have to figure out who has the largest net worth... congratulations! You are the father. Now buy me a boat for the baby. 
      May 5, 2019 8:51 AM MDT

Hey, wait . . .

~
      May 5, 2019 8:55 AM MDT

probably
      May 13, 2019 4:48 PM MDT