Discussion » Questions » Politics » 22 Candidates? For the Democratic Nomination? 56% still think Biden is the right choice. Do you?

22 Candidates? For the Democratic Nomination? 56% still think Biden is the right choice. Do you?

Posted - May 13, 2019

Responses

• No, no I don't.  I think.it is a clear sign how many in the DNC didn't learn anything in the last election and ate going to try the same thing again thinking it should work.  All the mud that was able to be sling at Clinton is easily drafted onto him and more.  It actually saddens me how little they ha learned. 
    He isn't going to pull the swing voters in the important districts.  He is too much of the same old same old neocon and too close to the last failed candidate.  I hope I am wrong if he takes the nom,  but I I still feel the DNC members who back him are clueless and didn't pay any attention to how they failed in the last election. I at least hope they give a fair nomination and don't steal it for him like they did to Bernie in the last primaries .
      May 13, 2019 8:36 PM MDT

The DNC has learned nothing at all. They lost in 2016 primarily due to nominating a deeply unlikeable candidate. A bland beige candidate is worse if anything, the GOP learned that in 1964 when Goldwater got steamrolled. Biden doesn't inspire anybody, doesn't stand for anything. 
    Quit dredging the retirement home for has-beens and go with youth. AOC doesn't qualify yet but Tammy Duckworth would be perfect. Or even Buttigieg.
      May 13, 2019 9:12 PM MDT

• Thank god AOC isn't old enough yet and has time to fade away before she is.  
      May 14, 2019 5:30 PM MDT

• Go Tulsi and Go Bernie.
      May 14, 2019 5:32 PM MDT