Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think the real reason Mr Trump wants The Wall is to keep Americans from escaping once he achieves position as presidential dictator?

Do you think the real reason Mr Trump wants The Wall is to keep Americans from escaping once he achieves position as presidential dictator?

Posted - May 25, 2019

Responses

I'm not making this up.  You know me by now and you know him by now, so you know I don't have to look it up for you.  He said this.  He said he thinks the wall looks too "harsh and ugly" and he wants something prettier as the entrance way.  Like French Doors. He said that.  I'm not lying.  

That should be grounds to impeach his sorry insane A$$ just for seriously saying that one.  

This is our leader.  A MONTY PYTHON NUTBAG

May 26, 2019 10:46 AM MDT

You would think he would at least pick a door style that's American not French. Cheers!
      May 26, 2019 11:20 AM MDT

• I think Trump wants the wall so he can make money for himself and hiss buddies. No more; no less

And no lie by a Republican or conservative sheep can convince me otherwise.

Trump is a Capitalistic Cancer 
      May 26, 2019 10:45 AM MDT

Think French Doors.  He is a retarded cancer.  He wants French doors for the wall.  
      May 26, 2019 10:47 AM MDT

• Notice that fat slug isn't over here in the US on Memorial Day weekend despite the "Emergency" LOL on the border?

I guess it's hard to look a Gold Star parent in the eye when you're a fitlhy coward who let your peers die in your place while your nasty, slumlord father got you out of the draft This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 26, 2019 3:09 PM MDT
      May 26, 2019 10:54 AM MDT

That's better. I tingle all over when you type FAT SLUG.  Happy Memorial Daze.  

Kitty can we consider this Judas Goat reply worthy of Asker's Pick?  

Trump the booger, should be picked, that's for sure and thrown into the dustbin of history to dry, wither and reduce to a teeny ash hole.

May 26, 2019 10:58 AM MDT

• My words are the best. I have the best words ever!

Thank you Sharon! Your comment gave me an Mugasm LOL
       This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 26, 2019 11:55 AM MDT
      May 26, 2019 11:19 AM MDT

OH my GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This makes my comment pale in comparison to that one.  I am still holding my breath in shock.  HAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh my nerves.  

Have a Randy Rainbow.

May 26, 2019 11:45 AM MDT

Paranoid believer of baseless hyperbole much? If he seriously had designs on becoming a dictator, why would he bother to run for re-election? Why doesn't he just cancel the election?
      May 26, 2019 11:32 AM MDT

Why is this even on here with you typing this?  WHY?  
      May 26, 2019 12:52 PM MDT

Excuse me? Do you want censorship? Who's acting like a dictator now?
      May 26, 2019 1:10 PM MDT