Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think the real reason Mr Trump wants The Wall is to keep Americans from escaping once he achieves position as presidential dictator?

Do you think the real reason Mr Trump wants The Wall is to keep Americans from escaping once he achieves position as presidential dictator?

Posted - May 25, 2019

Responses

No.

~
      May 25, 2019 11:30 PM MDT

Well that's good then.
      May 25, 2019 11:38 PM MDT

"Ich bin ein Berliner" , "I am a Berliner") is a quotation of U.S. President John F. Kennedy, in a speech given on June 26, 1963, in West Berlin.

With us it will be Ich bin ein EAST Berliner circa 1960.    You are right.  No abortion first.  Wall up next.  We are East of the Wall once more.  Devolving or Impeaching, what will it be????

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 26, 2019 1:35 PM MDT
      May 25, 2019 11:52 PM MDT

Fact check: We were WEST of the Berlin wall. Way west. This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at May 26, 2019 11:48 AM MDT
      May 26, 2019 11:29 AM MDT

Reality check.  We are now taking away a woman's right to abortion. The IMPERIAL LEADER has stated that BARR has free reign as does HIMSELF.  

Where does this ever happen in history?  In America.

We are reverting to the old ways. And we are building an EAST BERLINER mentality all over again.   We are letting this happen?  

Read my answer.  Again. And weep.  For all of us. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 26, 2019 11:33 AM MDT
      May 26, 2019 11:31 AM MDT

Some states are and others aren't. Just as some states are legalizing weed and others aren't. States, not the president. Sentiment against abortion has existed since long before Trump came along. As is their right, states often change laws regardless of who occupies the White House.
      May 26, 2019 11:38 AM MDT

No. Trump doesn’t care about anyone else. Xenophobia and braggadocio* are the chief motivations I see. 

* I seldom get to use two five-syllable words in the same sentence. Now I am whole. :)
      May 26, 2019 5:07 AM MDT

That is supercalifragalistic and expioladocioius.  I wish I could use anti-disestablishmentarianism into this comment, but I don't know how to use it.  

May 26, 2019 11:36 AM MDT

No. If that were true, the wall would be on the Northern border.
      May 26, 2019 6:17 AM MDT

Not even close, lol.

President Trump wants the wall because that's what his voters want.  He actually tries to do what the people want - go figure!
    Why do his voters want the wall?  Why do I want a wall or if not that, better security?

We want a wall to prevent more drugs from pouring into our country. Hundreds of people die everyday from overdoses.
    Illegal immigration is creating a problem by overburdening our welfare, health and education programs.  

Also, the illegal immigrants coming over our border are not immunized and are bringing diseases to America.

Many of them do not speak English and have no education or skills. 
    They're using up our resources and not "bringing anything to the table."

Over half of them need assistance immediately after coming over the border.  We already give these countries millions and billions.
    Where is this money going?

They send their criminals over here.  We have plenty of our own. 

Personally, I see with my own eyes what's happening here.  I go to my doctor and the receptionists do not speak English.  Why should I have to learn Spanish (even though I do know some) to PAY for an appointment that's incomprehensible? 

Also, I've seen these people littering our beautiful mountains, lakes and parks.  Many of them are very impolite. For example, I'm walking a trail or in a park and they don't move aside.  They congregate in the middle of paths and refuse to move.  I say something in their own language and they ignore me and act like they don't understand.

I encounter these situations almost everyday.  At this point I honestly feel like America has become Mexico. 
    btw  My best friend is Mexican. BUT she was born here legally, speaks English and, believe it or not, does not like illegal immigration either!

Our government is no help at all.  They want these people's vote so they allow it.  They want to lower the voting age to 16. hmm  Let's get people who aren't old enough or mature enough to vote, and don't even speak English.  Talk about the dumbing down of America! 

And here we have President Trump wanting to build a wall, secure America.  For him and for US.  Obviously not too many people know what an actual DICTATOR is.    

May 26, 2019 9:41 AM MDT

What a novel idea actually doing what your voters want. :)
      May 26, 2019 9:49 AM MDT

Yes, figure that one out, lol.
      May 26, 2019 9:51 AM MDT

No, he wants to secure the border. Other countries secure theirs...why shouldn't the US?
      May 26, 2019 9:53 AM MDT

Here is why.  The U.S. is totally fine with security.  We need to trust our leadership.  We do not.  When we have a leader we can trust, we can make plans to secure the border without stealing children from their parents. Did you know that just under 2,000 more kids have been ripped from their parents AGAIN this month?  YEP.

We don't trust that leader, that liar and that killer.  

We want a secure border, sure.  A secure, tame, humane, border.   It can be done.  Take the money jerk boy is begging for a wall and get together with his House and Senate and establish a way to pay for a secure border with people who matter governing the process.  Not Trump lackeys scaring the crap out of all who dare enter that do not have degrees or big boobs.  
      May 26, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

"Did you know that just under 2,000 more kids have been ripped from their parents AGAIN this month?  YEP." 
    Link or is that another JOKE?
      May 26, 2019 11:51 AM MDT

No joke.  Look it up yourself.  It's not going to be on fox news. Look up how many kids just got nabbed at the border why don'tcha? 
      May 26, 2019 12:54 PM MDT

• What are the plans for securing the US/Canadian Border?
      May 26, 2019 10:05 AM MDT

Her plans are for securing the planET.   Not US against Canada, our (former?) ally.   And all the borders are in your mind.  We don't need borders.  We need people who can do jobs to get in office and do the jobs.  NOTHING has been done in the past two years.  NOTHING.  NO THING> Elizabeth Warren tore Ben Carson, the HEAD OF HUD apart when he faced her.  She does this to EVERYONE who needs to be fired and she will NOT back down.

I would vote for her in a heartbeat if I knew she could beat Trump.  She cannot.  I don't want to take the chance.  I have to excise the cancer that has spread throughout the body before I can strengthen its spine.  We need anyone who can beat this monster.  I think we can use Elizabeth to pursue her very accomplished role of exposing and initiating the FIRING and dismissal of all who are in Congress that are not doing their jobs.  Also she is all for IMPEACHMENT and I back her 100 percent.  The President has broken so many laws, there is no doubt he needs to leave or be forced out.  He needs to be charged.  AMEN.  I say to thee. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 26, 2019 1:47 PM MDT
      May 26, 2019 10:10 AM MDT

If we start having a significant number of people illegally crossing the Northern border then we will do more to secure it as well. 
      May 26, 2019 11:47 AM MDT

• How do you know we don't? 
      May 26, 2019 12:02 PM MDT

Because If we did the media would be all over it as a way to bash President Trump as a racist who only wants to keep the people of color out of the country.  

I also have looked it up before and the number is minuscule compared to the southern border and that was before the caravans started coming. 
      May 26, 2019 12:41 PM MDT

• Oh My! Poor Poor Donald!!!

Make fun of Gays, Blacks, Hispanics, the handicapped, but God forbid someone investigates or reports on Donald. Please forgive the majority of the US and the world for insulting your King & God, Donald's tender feelings. If he went through what Obama went through for 8 years, trump would put a bullet in his fat stupidhead

Border control is border control.
    Trump is choosing the Brown line over the White line. Of course he is. The Canadian border is much longer and much more porous. 

Sorry, Hon..the guy is a liar and a con 
      May 26, 2019 12:50 PM MDT

You just proved my point thank you. 
      May 26, 2019 2:53 PM MDT

No I think the real reason Trump wants the wall is so that he will have a long flat surface to hang up photos of him. Cheers!
      May 26, 2019 10:42 AM MDT