Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Have you ever had a 'shock' upon waking from a dream?

Have you ever had a 'shock' upon waking from a dream?

I dozed off while sitting on a chair and then dreamed that I was riding in the bus. When it came to my stop I stood up to disembark then I woke up. Slight bit of a shock for me.

Posted - June 2, 2019

Responses

Yes, I have. 

~
      June 2, 2019 6:31 AM MDT

For a fact, i know this morning i had weird dreams... I only remember them right after waking up but i forget after it. 

If you want to remember your dreams you can write them on a paper right after waking up... Its a technique that allows you to always remember them in the future. 
      June 2, 2019 2:15 PM MDT

Just about every day when I wake up.  Naps included, sometimes I am relieved and other times I wish I was still there. 
      June 2, 2019 3:13 PM MDT

Like the time I wasn't in your kitchen making sandwiches for you, it was horrible, absolutely horrible, but then you woke up and realized that it was only a bad dream. Hey, wait a second . . . 

~

June 2, 2019 4:33 PM MDT

Yep, falling dreams, when I hit the ground and wake up feeling as though I've just hit the ground really hard,\.
      June 3, 2019 11:09 AM MDT

Yep, falling dreams, when I hit the ground and wake up feeling as though I've just hit the ground really hard.
      June 3, 2019 11:10 AM MDT