Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Which weather question makes you want to stab someone in the eye ball with a pen the most?

Which weather question makes you want to stab someone in the eye ball with a pen the most?

A) Hot enough for ya? 

B) Hot enough for ya? 

C) Hot enough for ya? 

D)HOT ENOUGH FOR YA? 

E) something else. 

Posted - July 6, 2019

Responses

Definitely.
    :)
      July 6, 2019 5:44 PM MDT

I was about 7 or 8 years old when this took place:

It was wintertime and even though we were inside the school building, I was the only person wearing a coat. A classmate of mine, Doug, asked me,

"Are you cold?"
      I thought about it for literally a half second before I answered quite definitively, "No, I'm not."
      "Then why are you wearing your coat if you're not cold?"
      "I was cold, which is why I put o my coat, so that I wouldn't be cold any more."
      "So you should take it off if you're not cold any more."
      "It's because of wearing the cost that I'm not cold any more.  If I take it off, I might get cold again."
      "But no one else is wearing a coat, so you shouldn't need one either."
      "If no one else wants to put on a coat, that's fine. I'm not saying that everyone has to wear one just because I want to wear mine."
      "I'm not cold, do you see me wearing a coat?"
      "I'm not cold either."
      "Because you're wearing your coat, right?"
      "You're learning!  Not fast, but still . . . "

~
      July 6, 2019 9:36 PM MDT

• Lol, I love this story. I’d be the kid asking “why why why?” and not catching on to reason. Don’t tell little Randy D what to do.... 

July 7, 2019 10:36 AM MDT

"You're not the boss of me!"

(((Hey, how did you get ahold of a picture of me in my youth?  You must be stalking me again.  I guess 'Temporary Protection Order' means absolutely nothing to you. Grrrrrrrr.))))
      July 7, 2019 11:07 AM MDT

No child on earth has skin this sparkling clean and shiny with expectation of perfection like you have.  You can't hide.  

July 7, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

• Ohhhhhhhh, it’s only a “temporary” protection order? Gawd, stop flirting with me, Randy. 

July 7, 2019 5:39 PM MDT

That person was part of the Evangelical movement and you are going to be STRUCK DOWN DEAD any minute.  

Oh. Wait.  That didn't happen?  I'm sure they will tell you that God instructed them otherwise at the last minute.  
      July 7, 2019 11:32 AM MDT

July 7, 2019 12:28 AM MDT

• Exactly. 
      July 7, 2019 10:36 AM MDT

i like to wear thin sweaters even in summer so people are always like damn you're making me hot like ok kathy but that's not how it works sorry i have a neurological condition I'll try to be less cold all the time 
      July 7, 2019 11:26 AM MDT

I guess shivering can make one cranky for sure.  
      July 7, 2019 11:27 AM MDT

• I wear sweaters a lot in the summer too, but it’s because I work in air conditioning all day. It’s freakin’ freezing in my office. 
      July 7, 2019 7:55 PM MDT