Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why are Republicans obstructing election security when 'the hand of God is on Trump to protect him from Democrats, anti Trumpers and other

Why are Republicans obstructing election security when 'the hand of God is on Trump to protect him from Democrats, anti Trumpers and other

Evil forces trying to bring down the president "?

God decides:  since they lack faith in ME I will not allow Donald Trump to be re-elected. 

Posted - July 28, 2019

Responses

• I'd like to believe you're not stupid and not a liar. 

But you make it really hard :

July 28, 2019 5:20 PM MDT

Mitch Moscow McConnell is obstructing America's right to secure a safe electoral process.  And he is doing it with the blessings of Trump because Trump needs to stay in office and McConnell needs to keep him there because guess what?  

MC CONNELL IS DOING A HUGE DEAL IN HIS HOME STATE OF KENTUCKY TO SECURE A HUGE PLANT BEING OPERATED BY guess who?  PUTIN.

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS STUFF UP.  THIS IS NOT FAKE NEWS. THIS IS DOCUMENTED FACT.

CENK YUGUR is amazing and started the largest online newshow in America at least.  The largest progressive news show probably the world over.

He speaks FACTS and he has VIDEOS and whole stories by the actual people who were in the stories.  That kind of news coverage.

Here he is explaining McConnell's relationship with Putin and Russia.   I'll have to get the video....  I know you will not have read this by the time I get back, you are not Jaimie, so I have some time.....

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 28, 2019 12:06 PM MDT
      July 28, 2019 10:33 AM MDT

Russia invented hacking so I think it's safe to assume that if they were interfering with the election they also looked for back doors into the computers of the GOP and al the friends and family of the GOP - be as easy as clinking on a link that says I have dirt on Hillary. I think its dangerous and punkey to ask for help from a hostile Country. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at July 28, 2019 5:15 PM MDT
      July 28, 2019 1:30 PM MDT