Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Melania Trump and Ivanka will get in a Cat fight over Justan Trudeau - who would win?

Do you think Melania Trump and Ivanka will get in a Cat fight over Justan Trudeau - who would win?

I've seen photos of Melania and Ivanka gazing at Justin Trudeau and it sure looked like they were digging on him. At the G7 Justin Trudeau wore his pink argil socks so I bet  Melania and Ivanka can't stop thinking about him and a cat fight might be any day now and I think Melania will clean Ivank's clock. Cheers!

Posted - August 27, 2019

Responses

Neither.

I would win.
    ;)
      August 27, 2019 7:43 PM MDT

It seems both were enchanted by such a close encounter with the manly, charismatic Mr Trudeau, given the comparison to the pale, pretentious, soft-handed mutants they’re married to. 
    Betting that Melania is more likely of the two to be languishing in a loveless marriage, and Ivanka knows nothing of personal hardship, I got Melania winning in a rout. This post was edited by Don Barzini at August 28, 2019 2:44 PM MDT
      August 27, 2019 8:55 PM MDT

I was just wondering what Melania and Ivanka would think of Justin Trudeau if they found out he's a bit of a bad boy - he's a good boxer and he has a tat. Plus he has a pretty impressive rear end and I posted a link of him to prove it. Cheers! 

https://www.queerty.com/revealing-picture-justin-trudeau-gone-viral-right-reasons-20170223 This post was edited by Nanoose at August 28, 2019 4:10 PM MDT
      August 27, 2019 9:28 PM MDT