Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Would you call someone online that you just started to chat with /connect with?

Would you call someone online that you just started to chat with /connect with?

I just am very shy, and a guy wanted to hear my voice, after we were quite flirty and connected, but I do have anxiety dating, and with men in general. I declined... I just am not a phone person at All. He understood, but I know was a bit bummed. Would you just accept talking on the phone after only one chat?

Posted - September 9, 2016

Responses

Thanks Randy.. I guess it's just b/c I haven't heard back from him, it's like, 'oh on to another gal who will go to phone/voice..' :(  I guess it just meant he maybe, 'only' wanted that kind of talk, although I don't know. He seemed like a kind man, and now I feel 'bad' I guess because well, I feel rejected, in a way. Ty for saying I don't owe someone something though... hugggggg. It's just with guys nowadays they seem to want things VERY fast. either phone/meet up etc.. I am not like that at all. :/ Ty again R..... 

September 10, 2016 12:42 PM MDT

• Not crushing on any of them. One was young enough to be my son. Some of the others I had known for a long time via another site. I have talked to a few people on the phone, but they are females with the exception of one. I've talked to one guy from here over the phone. He's the guy who originally created this site. We have talked numerous times and have texted numerous times. It's all platonic though. We are working on another site and keep in communication with each other quite frequently. 

September 10, 2016 2:24 PM MDT

thats up to you, i would call them if you wanted to

September 10, 2016 7:27 PM MDT

• Ya hunny that was the Force that helped with that.  ;-) ;-)

September 14, 2016 8:02 PM MDT

• BINGO!!!  If you're single!!  

September 14, 2016 8:02 PM MDT

• Call me... :-D

September 14, 2016 8:03 PM MDT

• I say go for it, but yes use Skype but not with your real name.  Still keep things sort of anonymous until you've been chatting for a while.  Good luck and HAVE FUN!!! :-D

September 14, 2016 8:08 PM MDT

• My reaction would NOT be like hers!!  :-D

September 14, 2016 8:43 PM MDT

• Try me sweetheart :-)

September 14, 2016 8:55 PM MDT

"My Girlfriend is a Jedi"
    Could be a Star Wars spinoff rom-com series hehe
      September 14, 2016 9:04 PM MDT

I dont' have a skype cam/audio either.. and when I didn't agree to phone (quite nervous) .. I did not hear from him again, even though he seemed so excited to talk to me again/email.... it really bums you out.. if a guy said I just don't feel it  yet, to do phone, or am nervous, and I liked him, I'd be like no prob... but what can you do. Ty Jeep

September 14, 2016 9:14 PM MDT

• LOL I like that :-)

September 14, 2016 9:14 PM MDT

• aahh what a smug little smirk...I love it!  LOL!

September 14, 2016 9:15 PM MDT

• On the phone, ya no, not yet probably too soon.  You'll find someone that will wait until you're comfortable.  :-)

September 14, 2016 9:24 PM MDT

"coming to Netflix this fall!"

September 15, 2016 11:42 AM MDT

• :-)
      September 15, 2016 2:51 PM MDT

hahahaha.....

September 15, 2016 6:51 PM MDT