Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Transportation » Boat, Train, Automobile, Foot, Bike, Wind, Air, another dimension. Which is your traveling pleasure? Any specific reason why?

Boat, Train, Automobile, Foot, Bike, Wind, Air, another dimension. Which is your traveling pleasure? Any specific reason why?

Posted - September 29, 2019

Responses

Oh, my - - thanks for sharing!

And I hope all is progressing smoothly for you and your vehicle events.
    :)

P.S. -- I might post a song here -- your words 'what's going on over here' made me think of a song I like.
    :)

yup- - here it is - -

"What's the Matter Here"  10,000 Maniacs

(I love Natalie Merchant's voice -- and the band)

P.S.S. -- oh, MYYYYYY -- I never listened closely to the lyrics to this song!!!!!!!!!!! Terribly upsetting! And so beautifully done, though!

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at October 1, 2019 10:09 AM MDT
      September 30, 2019 9:11 PM MDT

When I was in my late childhood and lived in Montana, we would fly from there to New York to see relatives.  On the way back, we flew from New York to Minneapolis-St Paul and then took the train on the scenic route from there to Montana.  Incredible scenery and a really fun part of the trip.

I've always enjoyed the train since then, given the time to travel.

Otherwise, my choice is usually practical---main considerations being how quickly I need to get somewhere and back and how much do I need to bring with me as I travel---so either plane or automobile.

And from the philosophical standpoint. Boat, Train, Automobile, Foot, Bike, Wind, & Air are all "things" in which I can move forward or back, side to side, or up and down freely.

In "time" (another dimension) none of us has such freedom.

I think I would choose another dimension to explore---if not time, perhaps an "n" th dimension.

October 1, 2019 9:57 AM MDT

The parameters of Your mind, Tom Jackson, remind me of the universe.  They are unfathomable.
    One side is practical.  One side, emotion. The last side has no side at all.  It is open to explore, problem-solve beyond the limits of most humans and willingness to entertain any possibility it is confronted with.  I do believe some dreams pop up in this sideless part of your mind.  Those are always fun to investigate and play in.

Since time is man-made, you have the power to make this side anything you see fit.  
    You have allowed your mind to have none or all the "n"s you desire. 
    Thanks for answering and sharing why you chose the vehicles you did at this time and in this space.

I had fun reading them. 
    :):) 

This post was edited by Merlin at October 1, 2019 10:47 AM MDT
      October 1, 2019 10:40 AM MDT

I enjoyed your answer as well.

I will ponder the concept of a 3 sided mind---it's an interesting abstract concept.

October 1, 2019 10:50 AM MDT

Thank you.
    Only you can shape your mind and you are very good at keeping possibilities endless.
      October 1, 2019 11:25 AM MDT

My preference would be to stay exactly where I am and have it all come to me.
      October 20, 2019 1:29 PM MDT

I like to go far .
    On a trip in a car.
    With my Ma & Pa .
    And to add to de'light 
    It can't be at night.
    So it's needless to say.
    When eye go away.
    I take a Bus.
    Cus it's always less fuss .
    I would go by Coach's 
    But hear they have Roach's