Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » PRIDE GOETH BEFORE THE FALL. I am not talking about TRUMP. I am talking to HIS BASE. How proud are YOU?

PRIDE GOETH BEFORE THE FALL. I am not talking about TRUMP. I am talking to HIS BASE. How proud are YOU?

All of you who support Donald Trump still?  After hearing all this information?  You think this nation who has been held together BY the people who you are against?  You think WE are lying and a MAN WHO NEVER TOLD THE TRUTH A DAY IN HIS LIFE IS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH?

ALL YOU HAVE LEFT IS YOUR PRIDE.  WHEN I AM WRONG I SAY, SORRY.  I WAS TOTALLY OFF THE BEAM AND NOW I SEE THE LIGHT.  EVEN FELICITY HUFFMAN KNOWS THIS.  ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT OTHERS MORE THAN THEMSELVES KNOWS THIS.  ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GROW IN CHARACTER KNOWS THIS.  ALL YOU TRUMP BASE PEOPLE HAVE LEFT IS YOUR PRIDE, YOUR PACK OF LIES AND YOUR TRIBE.

Posted - October 1, 2019

Responses

October 2, 2019 7:40 AM MDT

Don't you know that any MAP that has to do with TRUMP is a LYING FAKE?

ANYONE WHO CAN UNDERSTAND MULTI-SYLLABIC words and what they mean, will have come across the DEFINITION OF WHISTLE  BLOWER.

That is a person who will turn every one of your Senate Seats BLACK before they are EVER RED again.  The GOP is DEAD and it is because of TRUMP.  Everything TRUMP touches DIES.  This whistleblower is going to make TRUMP's FIRST term not only his LAST, but he will not be able to take a FAKE picture of his election results this time.  BECAUSE he ain't going to be able to give any inauguration speeches.  Your ORANGE FAKE CLOWN? Well, sis, he's goin' down.  

Did they find a coloring book and get a RED sharpie this time?

He is at the LOWEST polling in HISTORY for ANY President in HISTORY.  THIS IS A JOKE and so are your ideas of politics. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 2, 2019 10:02 AM MDT
      October 2, 2019 9:50 AM MDT

Are the locations of the stupid people in large groups supposed to be indicated by the areas in red?

I though the impeachment process has only one elected official at a time as its subject.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
      October 2, 2019 10:44 AM MDT

Ronna McDaniel: Democrats' impeachment inquiry is backfiring as donations to Trump campaign surge.

October 4, 2019 7:45 AM MDT

The purpose of the impeachment inquiry is to draw up articles of impeachment if appropriate, vote on them, and send them to the Senate if passed.

That is their constitutional obligation---and that is the endgame for the House.

Volume---as in capitalization---does not make a relevant fact out of what is no more than a "deflection."

Got anything else? 
      October 4, 2019 10:56 AM MDT

Most of those red areas have hardly any people in them. Did the steers, Buffalo, coyotes and mountain lions all vote for Trump?
      October 6, 2019 5:45 AM MDT

Are you suggesting that only those beings below humans on the philogenetic scale provided Trump with most of his votes in the election?
      October 6, 2019 10:16 AM MDT

What law did President Trump break to be impeached? 

October 2, 2019 9:41 AM MDT

You wanna play this game?
    Fine. I'll play.  Which charge do you want me to start with? 
      October 2, 2019 9:46 AM MDT

I already asked that...
      October 2, 2019 9:48 AM MDT

No You did not.  You SAID what rule.  I SAID WHERE DO I START?

TELL ME WHERE YOU WANT ME TO START?

How about the FIRST DAY OF OFFICE?  SHOULD I START AT THE BEGINNING?

Fine.  He STOLE the election.  Wanna rehash that one again?  

He stole the election.  Got caught.  Got an appointee to throw Mueller's findings out and LIE about the results.  

Barr is illigitamate and has conspired with TRUMP to HIDE the evidence.  BARR and TRUMP are going to jail.

Can I continue?  Or do you want to deny deny deny?

It matters little.  What you think. America is watching.  America is polling and America is NOT voting for TRUMP ever again.

Independents are totally hating his guts.  ALL DEMS HATE HIM.  And some GOP moron cowards are finally seeing that they may not want to commit suicide and actually are speaking out finally.  

HE IS TOAST and nothing you can type can change the wind.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at October 2, 2019 9:56 AM MDT
      October 2, 2019 9:51 AM MDT

No he won the electoral college that is how we do it. 

He stole the election.  Got caught.  Got an appointee to throw Mueller's findings out and LIE about the results.  

So Mueller lied to Congress when he cleared President Trump of collusion? 

Barr is illigitamate and has conspired with TRUMP to HIDE the evidence.  BARR and TRUMP are going to jail.

What have they hid? They released the transcript. 
      October 2, 2019 10:08 AM MDT

He won the election with Russia's help.

Mueller specifically stated that he did not exonerate the president.

Barr attempted to avoid releasing the whistleblower report. 
      October 2, 2019 10:36 AM MDT

(hid hidden)
      October 5, 2019 8:01 PM MDT

They released a HEAVILY REDACTED transcript.
    He broke the "Bobby Kennedy" law, is still flouting it and not even making a token attempt to deny or hide it.
    He threatened Comey, then fired him. He also threatened Cohen's family in an attempt to prevent him from testifying (interference with witnesses is a very serious crime - a High Crime rather than a misdemeanor).
    He assaulted the leader of an allied nation.
    He has repeatedly edited or deleted Presidential tweets without Departmental approval (his private Twitter account he can do as he pleases with, but @POTUS comes under the Federal Records Act).
    He leaked classified intel to a known enemy, then declassified it to cover his a$$. Just barely legal and shady as hell.
    He threatened to withhold aid to the leader of another nation unless they provided him with dirt on a political opponent - that's blackmail, another High Crime.
    He has ignored and/or refused to comply with Congressional subpoenas.
    "Go back where you came from" gets you fired in ANY other line of work, especially when aimed at a person of color - and three of those four were American born.

Heck, Clinton was impeached and all he did was nail an intern - with her willing cooperation.
      October 6, 2019 5:32 AM MDT

There was NOTHING at all redacted in the transcript....NOTHING. 

Kennedy law only has one penalty with it. The relative shall return all wages paid. Neither Jarod nor Ivanka recieve payment. Trump does not even keep his pay...he donates it back to thr government. Now IF the Congress has a problem with this law....they are the ones who write the laws....they should fix it. 

Comney should have been fired by Obama when he interfered in the election twice. Trump should have fired him day 1. Comney is a big reason Hillary lost. Comney is a liar and a leaker. 

The "assault" is a joke. I seen the video. People just walking down a crowded street get more assaulted than that. 

Twitter I am sure is set up to keep a record of every tweet and edit of a tweet for the archives. 

Presidents can declassify anything at any time. 

As President he should look for corruption especially when it relates to our money disappearing. 

Of the American people decide the go back home statement is worthy of firing....we will find out next Nov. 

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath to a court and obstruction. Not for having an affair...though it could be argued he sexually harassed an intern and if it was truly willing. 
      October 6, 2019 8:08 AM MDT

The more I hear and read and see defenses of Trump on cable and/or the internet, etc., the more I am convinced that Trump supporters have an underlying and so far unnamed syndrome that points to some sort of disorder in the region of the brain that is involved in the process of formulating supportable conclusions about reality.

Logic is unable to affect it; and---like radiation poisoning---I suspect it is probably fatal.  (Intellectual death quickly with physical death too far ahead) 

And---like the doctors who treated the casualties of the recent soviet radiation accident---those who are too closely associated with those who have the disorder are (frequently unknowingly) harmed by being too close to those who suffer from it.

Sad...

October 2, 2019 10:32 AM MDT

The unemployment rate just dropped to 3.9.  The lowest since 1969. 
      October 4, 2019 7:41 AM MDT

• Proud as a peacock. Can't wait to get back to the polls and do it once again. Nothing better than watching libs choking while swallowing their own tongues as election returns come in. 
      October 5, 2019 9:26 PM MDT

October 6, 2019 8:32 AM MDT

What I find interesting is that what the liberals/Democrats/leftists are "accusing" President Trump of having done in the past, have done it themselves. What they are accusing President Trump of doing now, are doing themselves. They are also the very same things that they accuse President Trump of being. Hypocrisy at it's best.
      October 5, 2019 10:23 PM MDT

I have never cheated on my pregnant wife, then lied about it. I have never f**ked up a tweet and pretended it was deliberate. I have never accepted emoluments, asked the leader of another nation for dirt on an opponent, obstructed justice, assaulted the leader of an allied nation, leaked classified to a known enemy ...
    And neither have those who are pointing out precisely what His Royal Orangeness is KNOWN to have done.
      October 6, 2019 5:15 AM MDT

You have never had a job where you were paid? That is a emulument. I have a received many emuluments. 
    The rest we have debated many times. ....

October 6, 2019 8:31 AM MDT

I've gotten several of those emoluments myself. :)
      October 6, 2019 8:46 AM MDT