Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » You get to slap, punch, or kick Randy D one time for his grammar policing, but you have to take a number and line up. Is it worth it?

You get to slap, punch, or kick Randy D one time for his grammar policing, but you have to take a number and line up. Is it worth it?

“Move along, folks, keep your place in line, and please remain patient. One slap, punch or kick, ladies and gentlemen, one person at a time. Turnout has surpassed all expectations, but you’re all assured you’ll get your chance. No shoving, and no cutting in line. Hey, get rid of that baseball bat with the nails protruding from it; this is bare-knuckle only, people. Take your turn and move directly for the exits when you’re finished, others want to get their turns too. No spitting, Lady, you know the rules. That guy in the blue shirt was here earlier today; get him out of the line. Keep moving, don’t bunch up . . . ”

~

Posted - October 2, 2019

Responses

I also dislike errors in spelling and punctuation. I will stand in front of Randy D so no Milliniums can harm him. However, if you are a baby boomer, then I will have to stand aside. BAM!
      October 3, 2019 12:27 PM MDT

Oww!

October 3, 2019 9:09 PM MDT

That whole thing usually makes me laugh a lot even when you do it to me. I've got a hell of a lot more important things to worry about than Big D uncanny ability to never make a grammar mistake. I prefer to take any number and then punch him in the balls.
      October 3, 2019 9:41 PM MDT