Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » if you're a serial killer what's your weapon of choice

if you're a serial killer what's your weapon of choice

Posted - October 4, 2019

Responses

• Piano wire
      October 4, 2019 8:01 PM MDT

• Same like I learned past  few days at first aid... just use whatever is readily available. I don’t think I’d use same thing over and over Cos I wouldn’t want to have a recognizable pattern. 
      October 4, 2019 8:13 PM MDT

I love this song/video any time you post it. It is without a flaw to me.
    :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at October 5, 2019 5:52 AM MDT
      October 4, 2019 9:33 PM MDT

Well if I was a serial I wouldn't want  to mix business with pleasure by using my work tools - like chain saws, axes, shovels, picks, hammers, etcetera  etcetera - so I would probably have to just choke them. Cheers and happy weekend!  
      October 4, 2019 8:18 PM MDT

Laughter. Have you ever seen Who Framed Roger Rabbitt? I kill with laughter like a boss.
      October 4, 2019 8:29 PM MDT

Well, you stole my answer (sort of). 

I thought of "kindness" immediately when I read the question - - then I read all of the answers. I'll still answer with my answer.
      October 4, 2019 9:41 PM MDT

Kindness

(with due respect to Slartibartfast's answer which I saw only after I knew I was to answer with "Kindness")

October 4, 2019 9:36 PM MDT

Being a nice guy I would carry a variety of weapons with me including rope and let my victim decide which one.
      October 4, 2019 10:25 PM MDT

I have that one annoying aunt visiting me right now so if I lose it and go on a killing spree it's going to have to be with a knife so I can keep just keep stabbing and stabbing and stabbing.  Ugh, I really don't feel like cleaning this up right now.  Maybe I'll just have to use something clean like a baseball bat.
      October 5, 2019 5:50 AM MDT

Hmmmmm interesting question,  I would not use any of my work tools etc, to easy to trace back to me,  Here are three interesting ones

A.  Ricin poisoning, a derivitive of the Castor Bean and easy to make.  Can be ingested, injected, or areosalized.  No known cure or antidote.  Was a favorite of Bulgarian and Russian Wet Work Squads.  The Bulgarians used modified BB's soaked in Ricin and compressed air projection methods. as a delivery system.  Only one of the teams after hundreds of hits were ever caught.

Chinese use aerosol sprays into a victims face.  Syrians and Russians use it in emergancy food supplies

B. Over the Road Trucker.  This turning out to be be a hidden method used for at least the last 25-40 years in the US.  Generally they target a women in one state, murder her via strangulation or drowning and dump the body just over the State Line in another State.  Seven to Eight current serial killers have shed light on this over the last three (3). Approximately 100-200 cold cases have been solved. 

The killers were caught during a routine traffic stop and bodies were found in the Cabs.  The authorities are now estimating there my be upwards of 3K-4K cold cases that could be linked to OTR Truckers

C. An Alphabet selection method, AKA totally random based on random number generators or a random draw from the Alphabet.  Only 3 of these guys have been caught in the last 10 years.  Favorite method of Black Widows etc.

Good Buddy of mine has worked on catching Serial Killers and their profiles for 3 decades.  He is retiring from his post in the next year.  We often have long discussions on cold cases he has come across.  I love playing with Math Puzzles and play with statistical modeling for fun.
      October 5, 2019 12:46 PM MDT