Discussion » Questions » Politics » Please look at the Drudge video of Hillary!

Please look at the Drudge video of Hillary!

This is so insane that I feel sorry for her. Look at her going into seizure. This is inhumane to put somebody through this. Is this really what the left wants.....

Posted - September 11, 2016

Responses

I don't want to see anymore Hillary.

May she regain her health and be a good housewife for the rest of her days.

September 11, 2016 10:09 PM MDT

I just heard on the news that she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday.

September 12, 2016 12:02 AM MDT

September 12, 2016 12:25 AM MDT

Of two things you can be sure:

1) Her health will have no bearing on whether people vote for her;

2) Continuously fixating on her health (by conservatives) is distracting/destructive to their cause.

September 12, 2016 1:34 AM MDT

lol

September 12, 2016 3:47 AM MDT

• It's not just about her health in itself. It's about the fact that the system lied about it, ridiculed anyone who questioned her health as a conspiracy theorist, fired journalists who questioned it, and it has now been exposed. It's just more evidence of how phoney she is.

The left are by nature people who follow leaders. They're not inner directed people. They need a strong charismatic leader to rally them to vote. Anything that strikes at that is going to make a difference.

September 12, 2016 4:51 AM MDT

September 12, 2016 5:24 AM MDT

I saw that video last night and it changed my mind about her health problems. I thought before that her cough was the result of being on airplanes all the time because that will make me cough too but being on airplanes doesn't make me shake around and need to get lifted and carried. I am still not sure if I believe she is having seizures but I don't think pneumonia is the true problem. That video is disappearing from everywhere this morning because I guess it looks so bad that no one could accept that it is pneumonia. Those dark glasses are also strange.

September 12, 2016 6:21 AM MDT

Hello O:

OMG!  I think there's time for another convention, and I'm feeling the Bern...

excon

September 12, 2016 6:31 AM MDT

Well, the video brought to the forefront what many have been saying - there is something wrong with Hillary's health. First her campaign said she overheated. My question to them is how many people at 9 a.m. 'overheated' at the ceremony? No, there is more going on. And why did they take her to Chelsea's apartment rather than to the hospital? Overheating with loss of muscle control needs immediate medical attention. Yet 90 minutes later she's out on the street greeting people. Amazing recovery! Now her doctor says she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday. (When did the doctor examine her and do the tests to verify the diagnosis on Friday? Check her schedule.) There is definitely more going on.

September 12, 2016 7:16 AM MDT

September 12, 2016 7:17 AM MDT

There is video at a back angle that shows her head bobbing around all over and the black suit people seem to actually throw her into that vehicle.

September 12, 2016 7:32 AM MDT

• Where's the link? I NEED LINK!!!

September 12, 2016 9:23 AM MDT

Even the fact that she has pneumonia now doesn't prove any of the nutbar conspiracy theories about her. All it proves is that she has pneumonia.

September 12, 2016 10:02 AM MDT

• Ok. I saw that video yesterday.

September 12, 2016 10:32 AM MDT

• LOL!! She doesn't have pneumonia. That's just their bullsh*t damage limitation attempt.

If you believe that Hillary has pneumonia and not any serious underlying condition, fine. I respect your opinion.

Though there is nothing ridiculous about suggesting she is chronically ill. It's completely plausible. If she does have serious neurological problems, the system would obviously try to cover it up. That's not a "nutbar conspiracy", that's just politics. That's how the game is played.

September 12, 2016 12:22 PM MDT

Everything is "plausible" to conspiracy wonks. Plausibility does not substitute for evidence. You guys make me laugh. You're fine accepting plausibility of your pet theory, and discarding actual evidence of anything that discounts it. You have a mental disease.

If she had serious neurological problems, she probably would not be running for president. 

September 12, 2016 12:43 PM MDT

• You act as if a woman in her last 60s having serious health problems is a 1 in million event.

She has spent the last 40 years of their life hell bent on pursuing power. Her entire life has been heading towards this moment. She's not going to just give up.

There is no evidence that discounts my theory. There is the word of a known liar. That is not evidence.

If you just disagreed, I would respect your opinion. If you said it were right wing propaganda, I would respect your opinion, because that's a reasonable hypothesis. Though when you call me insane for suggesting something that frequently occurs, I know you're just running scared. Deep down you worried it's true and it might hand the white house to Trump.

September 12, 2016 1:39 PM MDT

Oh my goodness; that last statement is very  naive. 

September 12, 2016 3:26 PM MDT

"You're so naive" - another phrase straight out of the conspiracist's playbook. This is not an argument, it's merely an epithet intended to illicit feelings of self doubt. It implies that the person is not capable of self-reflection, which I am, and that the person has not considered the situation seriously, which I have. Thanks for playing.

September 12, 2016 4:29 PM MDT

I "act" as if? Sounds like the usual setup for a straw man: yep, there he is! Hi straw man! Nope, I don't want to knock you down, because you're an irrelevant distraction to my actual point! Bye!

Of course the possibility of Hillary having health problems exists. I'm not even saying she has no health problems. What I'm saying is that all the conspiracy theories about Clinton's health, that she's epileptic, or has some kind of degenerative neurological condition, are all baseless. Awkward photographs and snippets of video are not medical evidence.

"Hell-bent" = meaningless hyperbole

Pursuing power: So what? The same can be said of every US president, or every national leader, or anyone in high office, or CEO's, or multibillionaire real estate tycoons.

"Not going to give up" - and why should she? National leaders aren't people who just give up. Again, it's meaningless rhetoric.

"No evidence that discounts my theory" OK first off, you don't have a theory, you have a feverish, illogical paranoid delusion. Second, yes there is evidence, as Clinton's own doctor wrote a letter attesting to her health. Remarkably devoid of major grammatical errors, and wild, unprofessional hyperbole, I might add.

Well, I don't think I called you insane. You believe in a conspiracy theory, based on circumstantial evidence and ad hoc explanations, given an air of quasi-legitimacy by charismatic, profiteering demagogues. Maybe you're insane, maybe not. But you do apparently believe in some insane shit.

September 12, 2016 4:57 PM MDT

People that have pneumonia and are responsible adults do not hug little children. Only a sick and vile evil person would put a child at risk by doing this, then again a creature such as Clinton would do anything to make herself look good, even place an innocent child at risk of possibly becoming very sick. The Clintons are vile and disgusting people, those that support them and make excuses for them are just as vile and disgusting.
      September 13, 2016 5:47 AM MDT