Discussion » Questions » Relationships » I should have known it wasn’t going to work from the very beginning; her favorite line was, “Make your own #•¥@$*% sandwiches! Grrrr.”

I should have known it wasn’t going to work from the very beginning; her favorite line was, “Make your own #•¥@$*% sandwiches! Grrrr.”

((((Why did I even stay this long?))))

~

Posted - December 2, 2019

Responses

So it's true it seems,  I'm not the only one that would tell you exactly the same thing ....can you give me her e,mail ,I think we have a lot in common and I could pass on a Thing or two that she should pass on..... Hehe 
      December 2, 2019 6:51 AM MST

I heard through the grapevine that it has something to do with Mayonnaise. 
      December 2, 2019 7:49 AM MST

Do you feel better?  It is no fun being mean to you, if you are ill. I'm not Ted Bundy, after all.  
      December 2, 2019 7:54 AM MST

There’s nothing wrong with me; she’s the one who is ill!  Good riddance!
    ~
      December 2, 2019 8:05 AM MST

She has lazyitis.  I understand.   Trump's new right-hand token says a WOMAN SHOULD BE  A HANDMAIDEN to a man.  I am sure you subscribe to that.  

There. I managed to insult both you and her.  

A member of President Donald Trump's recently formed "Black Voices for Trump" coalition has made numerous remarks about women, including that they should be "handmaidens" and "submissive."

Right-wing pundit Clarence Mason Weaver, listed as one of 35 advisory board members for the coalition, has belittled the role of women in more than a half-dozen occasions via video and his website, the progressive watchdog Media Matters for America revealed on Monday.

Weaver in a video titled "Men and women are not equal," posted on his YouTube page in August, said that men do not look for "queens" but rather "handmaidens," female servants who are "submissive."

"Queens is hard work. We look for handmaidens, sweetheart," Weaver said. "We look for a helpmate out here, girl. And no king is looking to share their kingdom." Weaver added that a woman who is not as strong as him should instead "be quiet, and be humble, and be submissive."

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 2, 2019 8:11 AM MST
      December 2, 2019 8:07 AM MST

I make sandwiches for my son and I all the time. Those thick, juicy BLTs are great, as well as the cheddar grilled cheese. They are Grrrrrrreat!
      December 2, 2019 9:24 AM MST