Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Do you deal with Associations? Like Home Owner's?

Do you deal with Associations? Like Home Owner's?

Posted - December 2, 2019

Responses

In England  we can go into any butchers shop or food store and buy bacon ,pork cuts of meat and any other processed pork or ham items withany kind of licence or authoritive paperwork being required....
    You could say that I'm in some way a professional H'Amateur , as I love bacon and pork scratching so much....
    Itching Fat Pigs seem to enjoy it to:)D 
      December 2, 2019 8:29 PM MST

Yes
      December 2, 2019 3:29 PM MST

I am locked in a battle with my HOA, there are over 85 homes in its realm, and some of the residents have been here since the first phase of the place was built in the 1960s.  My wife and I have been here more than a decade, and the problems, the battle, did not begin until this past year. There were some little hiccups in previous years, but none to the degree of the current one. 

This the first house I've ever bought, and my advice to anyone and everyone is to avoid HOAs like the plague.  
    ~

December 2, 2019 8:28 PM MST

What's your problem now  ?   Did you not ask permission for you bendy line Squigels and sanwhiches store ? 
    Are they just after some more bread from you ,you could put your hand in your pocket and bribe them with some dough they might be kneeding so you'can keep loafing about eating three sarnie's still or indeed, moving about 

:)D 
      December 2, 2019 8:42 PM MST

I'm a member of a few associations, but not that one.
      December 3, 2019 12:05 AM MST

• No way.   Those things are  stupid.
      December 3, 2019 3:00 AM MST