Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are you cuddly?

Are you cuddly?

Posted - December 4, 2019

Responses

Absolutely.
    I'm a body heat hog....  especially my feet.
    Don says that every time my feet nestle up to his, they are so cold they suck every morsel of body heat out of his body.  He lays there, frigid, for about 10 minutes while I lay there, smile on my face, cuddling him.  Can you see the visual?

This works for me and against me.  Sometimes it calls for immediate spoonage behavior so we can share the heat.  Other times Don is glued to the edge of his side of bed, frantic to get away from my icey toes.
    ;) :) This post was edited by Merlin at December 5, 2019 7:35 AM MST
      December 5, 2019 1:59 AM MST

Ok, that’s it, that’s proof positive that you are my wife’s long-lost twin sister, you two were separated at birth. I call her legs and feet “ice logs”.  She runs around all day long at normal body temp for a human being, but 15 minutes being jumping into bed with me, I’m sure she sits in the freezer plotting to kill me with those things. I’ve never caught her yet in an ice bath, but I swear it must be her m.o.  Grrrrrr.
    ~
      December 5, 2019 6:19 AM MST

I am Cracking Up!!!!!!!!

AT LAST!  I've found her!
    My long lost twin from a different mother!!  
    Oh, I hope you have been providing her with all the body heat she needs.  I know how she feels.
    Of course she has normal body temp while running around all day.  She's running around, taking care of you not attempting to kill you. 
    If she were plotting such an occassion, it is highly unlikely freezer-sitting would be her approach.
    On the contrary, she may be working out a stragey to preserve you for the apocolypse.
    Did you think of that?  Maybe, in a morbid sort of way, she likes you so much, she thinks freezing you would be a good thing in case the end is near.
    Did you ever think of that?  Didja? Didja?   

In any case, please send her warm hugs and loves and buy her some self-warming socks for the cold winter months.
    I don't want her to freeze to death from her pinky-toe, up!

December 5, 2019 10:10 AM MST

Law of thermodynamics...Heat passes from warmer to cooler masses until both are the same. If your internal body temps are equal, eventually you will warm up. Until then, suck-it-up.
      December 5, 2019 10:33 AM MST

Oh, I do suck-it-up-down-and-all-around.  Anytime I can grab it, I'm like a vacuum and won't let go until I'm warm inside and out.  
    Don doesn't seem to mind.  In fact, on many occasions I've caught him smiling and actually rubbing my back to keep me warm, of course.
    Sometimes it takes all night for us to match body temps. He's a good sport.  He paces himself.  ;) ;)

December 5, 2019 10:56 PM MST

Cream or some kind of oil might help then...:) 
      December 5, 2019 5:36 PM MST

That's a great suggestion.  I think I'll try some coconut oil and socks tonight. :) Thanks Nice Jugs! :) :)
      December 5, 2019 11:20 PM MST

Don, where do you and I find these women?
    ~
      December 5, 2019 9:31 PM MST

He's shaking his head and says: I think they are the culprits and seeked you and me out.  Remember the first time you held your wife's hand and it was cold?  You probably didn't think anything of it.  Then, when you put your arm around her and she immediately sucked up to your entire body?  Aaahh-Ha! I remember that, too.  I took it as she really liked me.   
    Remember the time you gave your wife your jacket when she was chilly?  That was the clincher...
    "HOOK. LINE. SINKER."  We were done.
    We were so busy being "good guys," we didn't see the obvious next move.
    I don't know about you but when we started to mosey our way into the bedroom for the first time, the last thing I was thinking about were feet.
    Much to my startling surprise, they DID become the first thing I was aware of on that memorable night.  They demanded it!!!!!!!!
    *I hate to interrupt BUT in my defense, I was wearing heels and stockings and it was very cold that night. 
    Thank you.  Carry on.*

By this time, I was already in over my head. 
    One thing is for sure.  Our wives love us from head to toe. 

Beers, sometime soon would be good!
    - Don

This post was edited by Merlin at December 6, 2019 7:36 AM MST
      December 6, 2019 12:14 AM MST

Amonst other things....:)D This post was edited by Nice Jugs at December 6, 2019 7:36 AM MST
      December 5, 2019 5:34 PM MST

Cuddlier than I used to be. Once upon a time, I was a flyweight. I'd struggle to make the welterweight limit now.
      December 6, 2019 1:41 AM MST