Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Hey, did you know Satan is implementing a five-point plan to attack the United States? I saw it on the Internet, it must be true!

Hey, did you know Satan is implementing a five-point plan to attack the United States? I saw it on the Internet, it must be true!

Posted - December 15, 2019

Responses

To my knowledge .Mr Satan has never instigated wars or hatred and setting people onto others to kill or touture in his name to get people to belive in him....No peadophilles are allowed into his places of worship and he's never wiped out the human race and left some guy named Noah and his family to repopulate it with incest abd interbreeding with brother and sisters...

Who in their right mind and with any common sense would believe in such utter nonsense ..:( 
      December 15, 2019 7:48 AM MST

While the existence (or not) of the Divine is not a testable proposition, it does seem many who affirmatively believe in the Divine are willing to overlook a lot of nonsense in defense of those beliefs....
      December 15, 2019 7:54 AM MST

Come on now, you know that it is not  even allowed to be on the internet if it’s not true. Everything on the internet is true, that’s exactly how we know we can believe it.

~
      December 15, 2019 8:00 AM MST

Oh - I thought he did that when he sent Europeans to the American, African, Australian and Asian continents.
      December 15, 2019 12:17 PM MST

Satan maybe? Is it his five point inverted plan?  But the Tavistock Institute, The Frankfurt School and other's propaganda? Yes, there most certainly is an attack not only on society as a whole, but on the minds of that society.

December 20, 2019 11:27 AM MST