Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are you being impressed by the Donald's glowing achievements over the holidays?

Are you being impressed by the Donald's glowing achievements over the holidays?

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/476005-demolishing-the-trump-campaigns-holiday-guide-to-debating-liberal-snowflakes

link does not work you can google 'the hill' to find the article. 

Posted - December 27, 2019

Responses

Knock Knock.
    Who's there?
    Macaulay Culkiin. 
    Macaulay Culkiin who?
    Macaulay Culkiin who can't find the lobby because Trump's scene was cut from Home Alone Two.

Donald Trump is constantly doing and saying stupid stuff so it's pretty easy to win an argument that he isn't fit for office - right now he is going on about his cut scene last week it was toilets. There are a lot more important  things going on in the World then cut scenes and toilets. Cheers!

December 27, 2019 11:49 AM MST

Amen
      December 27, 2019 6:23 PM MST

Tweeting his stupid rear off.  What else is new?  We know what he says now.  It is written in my mind always.  The same old b.s. and the names change and the circumstances, but the bottom line is always HE IS NOT INVOLVED and SOMEONE ELSE DID IT.  
      December 27, 2019 12:53 PM MST

• It's all RUINED!!
      December 27, 2019 3:49 PM MST

Show me any bill that Trump wrote himself. Show me any legislation that was passed that Trump did anything but slap his goofy mark on. Show me any tape of Trump accurately (or coherently) explaining the details of a bill he signed. 
    OK, I’ll wait....

Can we count his unprecedented, unending stream of unbounded whining and complaining, as an achievement? Perhaps the record number of Trump subordinates who left, or were fired, forced out, disgraced, or jailed could be mentioned. The 13,000 verified lies? Or the record of job disapproval?
    Significant achievements all. 

December 27, 2019 3:58 PM MST

Ever notice that Trump's goofy mark looks like a failed lie detector test - its got those sharp spikes that shoot up to the top of the page. Cheers and happy New Year!
      December 27, 2019 4:16 PM MST

Amusing AND ironic
      December 27, 2019 5:23 PM MST

Not really any of your business.    Happy New Year
      December 27, 2019 4:56 PM MST

I guess us Canadians are sorta snoopy neighbors. Happy New Year. 
      December 27, 2019 8:54 PM MST