Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes
  • Category: Silly Questions.Original posted video was too sexual fro the main room. You can find it in the AdultMug if you want to see it. Link: http://answermug.com/groups/topi...  more
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 10, 2017
    510 views 0 likes
    2
  • Category: Silly Questions.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 10, 2017
    434 views 0 likes
    4
  • Category: Quizzes.Do you ever find yourself wondering if your girlfriend truly is THE ONE, or are you wasting your time? Is your relationship headed toward the sound of wedding bel...  more
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 10, 2017
    889 views 1 like
    2
  • Category: Silly Questions.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 10, 2017
    843 views 1 like
    9
  • Category: Silly Questions.Found this funny article on afterellen.com. Made me think about what do's and don'ts I should be aware of on Valentine's Day when with my date. Ahem. Do y...  more
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 12, 2017
    896 views 1 like
    19
  • Category: Silly Questions.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 10, 2017
    286 views 1 like
    4
  • Category: Silly Questions.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 10, 2017
    328 views 0 likes
    10
  • Category: EP Questions. Today will be a round of questions I asked at EP. Found my copy of 500+ questions from back then and thought I'd share some of them here. We could not add ...  more
    Last post by CallMeIshmael - February 10, 2017
    2,490 views 1 like
    31
  • Category: EP Questions. Today will be a round of questions I asked at EP. Found my copy of 500+ questions from back then and thought I'd share some of them here. We could not add ...  more
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 9, 2017
    938 views 2 likes
    9
  • Category: EP Questions. Today will be a round of questions I asked at EP. Found my copy of 500+ questions from back then and thought I'd share some of them here. We could not add ...  more
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 10, 2017
    5,555 views 2 likes
    17
  • Category: EP Questions. Today will be a round of questions I asked at EP. Found my copy of 500+ questions from back then and thought I'd share some of them here. We could not add ...  more
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 22, 2017
    2,202 views 1 like
    26
  • Category: EP Questions. Today will be a round of questions I asked at EP. Found my copy of 500+ questions from back then and thought I'd share some of them here. We could not add ...  more
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 13, 2017
    838 views 2 likes
    24
  • Category: EP Questions. Today will be a round of questions I asked at EP. Found my copy of 500+ questions from back then and thought I'd share some of them here. We could not add ...  more
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 9, 2017
    1,207 views 3 likes
    14
  • Category: EP Questions. Today will be a round of questions I asked at EP. Found my copy of 500+ questions from back then and thought I'd share some of them here. We could not add ...  more
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 9, 2017
    563 views 1 like
    2