AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    1
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • Don't know if I'm in the right category or not, but I'm getting pretty emotional about this I can tell you.

    What with Christmas coming and all, and with supplies of Christmas goodies starting to stack up, I've been prematurely into the nuts - almonds in particular. Fair dos, I'd been tol...  moreWhat with Christmas coming and all, and with supplies of Christmas goodies starting to stack up, I've been prematurely into the nuts - almonds in particular. Fair dos, I'd been told almonds were good for you, but what I didn't expect was to get so damned good I got  chucked out of the gang - if you can believe it.Anyone else have a depressing Christmas experience - or living in imminent fear of one?   
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 16, 2020
    841 views 1 like
    1
  • To all of the members on answermug

    A Christmas gift you can give me is something I would like to see. Your children smiling with twinkling eyes should make us all to realize this a very special day to which my famil...  moreA Christmas gift you can give me is something I would like to see. Your children smiling with twinkling eyes should make us all to realize this a very special day to which my family wants to say: TO ALL OF YOU FROM ALL OF US, SEASON'S GREETINGS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!  
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 24, 2018
    908 views 5 likes
    3
  • Tis the season to be____________________________.

    Jahry.  Fa ra ra ra ra. (It's Chinese) ra ra ra ra.
    Last post by Cats & Dolphins - January 3, 2018
    612 views 1 like
    3
  • What if your name were Mary Christmas?

    Or Christmas Carol.
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 24, 2017
    593 views 3 likes
    5
  • Are you going to wear this to your next holiday event?

    That being a black unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner as clothing?  Why or why not?
    Last post by Pearl - December 24, 2017
    897 views 0 likes
    2
  • What do you want for Christmas?

    I'll see what I can do.
    Last post by Pearl - December 23, 2017
    500 views 4 likes
    5
  • Are you with your family - Christmas 2016?

    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 25, 2016
    1,128 views 2 likes
    21
  • What do you do if you are asked to deliver a pile of Christmas cards and one of them has an erroneous, nonexistent address on the envelope?

    How do you deliver it?
    Last post by Bez - December 23, 2016
    605 views 0 likes
    2
  • Care to share an unusual Christmas song?

    We know all the classics. Wouldn't it be nice with an alternative playlist, at least just in between..?
    Last post by Flint Ironstag - December 14, 2024
    2,859 views 5 likes
    56
  • Christmas fashion Award! What is this this years unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners Christmas dress design?

    Category: Silly Questions Subcategory: Unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/linerSubsubcategory: Fashion AwardLet's make it a unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners C...  moreCategory: Silly Questions Subcategory: Unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/linerSubsubcategory: Fashion AwardLet's make it a unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liners Christmas Fashion Award. Let the unfair game begin! Will you take part? Why or why not?Make your contribution below in the comments. May the best plastic man or woman win fairly or unfairly. Merry Christmas (happy seasoning) everyone!  
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - December 7, 2016
    3,239 views 1 like
    26

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share