AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    1
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    2
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • Do you ever confuse your dreams and 'reality?' What would be a notable example?

    A few days ago--it's typical that I can't tell when exactly--I (must have) dreamed hearing about one of my uncles dying. I only recalled this imagination when the uncle came up in ...  moreA few days ago--it's typical that I can't tell when exactly--I (must have) dreamed hearing about one of my uncles dying. I only recalled this imagination when the uncle came up in conversation, and part of me was momentarily surprised to find him still alive.Anything relatable to you in this?  
    Last post by WelbyQuentin - December 3, 2017
    1,764 views 5 likes
    10

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share