AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • What are some weather-related references that also literally or figuratively describe some aspects of you? Use humor if you’re up to it.
    2
  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    3
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    3
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    10
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Active Now

Randy D

Search Results

  • What did the lesbian frog say to the other lesbian frog?

    Category: EP Questions. Today will be a round of questions I asked at EP. Found my copy of 500+ questions from back then and thought I'd share some of them here. We could not add ...  moreCategory: EP Questions. Today will be a round of questions I asked at EP. Found my copy of 500+ questions from back then and thought I'd share some of them here. We could not add media there, so that will be new for every question re-asked here. Sorry. I know I stink making jokes. I found this one and it made me giggle. Have patience with me, thanks. They're right! We do taste like chicken!  
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - February 10, 2017
    3,641 views 2 likes
    10
  • How or why did those Alt-Right psychos choose a frog as their mascot? Frogs are cute; shouldn't be maligned like that!

    Last post by SavvyAnsley - January 10, 2017
    447 views 1 like
    2

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share