AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Instant moneymaker? A trump blowup doll.
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    1
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    2
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • Which book is good to learn about Countries?

    To be precise book (s) that talk about Capital of those countries, direction, (north to West), where about it lies / near st ceans... (ceanso(oceans sort ca sorry cant delete mista...  moreTo be precise book (s) that talk about Capital of those countries, direction, (north to West), where about it lies / near st ceans... (ceanso(oceans sort ca sorry cant delete mistakes on phone lol)...  
    Last post by my2cents - January 2, 2018
    1,117 views 1 like
    2
  • How do you memorize sayings in another dialect/language? Any examples?

    Category: Silly Questions.For instance, I try to recall G'day cobba, which by the way is Australian way of saying hi to a great friend... I believe. It's no secret that I'm not any...  moreCategory: Silly Questions.For instance, I try to recall G'day cobba, which by the way is Australian way of saying hi to a great friend... I believe. It's no secret that I'm not any native English speaking person. I think I got it memorized now. It's something like this... G(-spot)'day cobb(r)a. *blushes*Why does it have to be so complicated?  
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - April 13, 2017
    766 views 1 like
    18
  • #1 Do you learn from your mistakes?

    Category: Silly Questions."Ten weird signs that you are highly intelligent, according to science" - Intelligent people recognise that they have made mistakes – and ...  moreCategory: Silly Questions."Ten weird signs that you are highly intelligent, according to science" - Intelligent people recognise that they have made mistakes – and learn from them quickly.  
    Last post by Benedict Arnold - March 14, 2017
    894 views 2 likes
    19
  • What one language (not your native language) would you most like to learn?

    It's fairly self explanatory. It can't be a language you speak natively (learned growing up)
    Last post by changingit - November 6, 2016
    1,046 views 3 likes
    19

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share