AnswerMug
  • Sign In
  • Sign Up
  • Help

Sign In

 
 
 
 
Connect with Facebook
 
Sign-in with Twitter

Create Account

You will use your email address to login and you will need to click on a link in an email before your account can be activated.

Passwords must be at least 6 characters in length.

Enter your password again for confirmation.

 
 
Menu
  • Questions
  • Polls
  • Blogs
  • Groups

Q&A Search

 
 
 

Trending Ten

  • Is this the end of staring to transcend?
    1
  • Instant moneymaker? A trump blowup doll.
    1
  • Poll.......worst US president ever?
    1
  • Do you ever get the urge to play the "air cowbell" when you hear the song "Don't Fear the Reaper"?
    2
  • Trumpers - you DO know that it's okay to change your mind, right?
    11
  • Will the media, defense attorney, his wife etc be held accountable for attacking the juror who voted to convict Linsey Clancey?
    6
  • Do historical references include any tilde-related citings, and if so, why wasn’t I notified?
    9
  • Am I in the crossfire and don't realize it because it's too late?
    1
  • Have you fulminated concupisciently when you realize everybody suffer plus see all rougher?
    1
  • Which of your favorite songs include the word “menu” in either the title or the lyrics?
    5

Search Results

  • Retail Work Place VENTING

    I must vent about my work shift today here and GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM so that I can go to work tomorrow fresh and ready to handle the onslaught of customers. I'm just wonderi...  moreI must vent about my work shift today here and GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM so that I can go to work tomorrow fresh and ready to handle the onslaught of customers. I'm just wondering when it became acceptable for shopping customers to WHISTLE at employees to get their attention... Today I was at work and had just hung up the phone after speaking with a client and booking her an appointment. I was bent down writing in the appointment book when I heard a whistle and a literal "YOO HOO" from behind me. Certain that it couldn't be for me, I straightened up and turned around and from ACROSS THE WAY - at least 30 feet - a disgruntled woman was standing there tapping her foot. She said, "Can I get a little help?!" in the most aggravating tone and trying to charm her into a good attitude I obliged and walked over. Then began the slew of questions. DO YOU HAVE THIS ITEM?WHY ARE YOU OUT OF IT?IT'S ON SALE ON THE WEBSITE?IF YOU CAN MATCH THAT PRICE THEN WHY CAN'T YOU CHANGE THE PRICE OF THIS ITEM?CAN YOU SWITCH O...    less
    Last post by bg43214 - October 3, 2017
    1,120 views 0 likes
    7

Image of a burning sage smudge stick

 

Copyright ©2026  -  Privacy  -  Terms of Service  -  FAQs  -  Photo Guidelines  -  Contact Admin  -  RSS
 
Answerbag Refugees - Experience Project Refugees - About answerMug Adult - Join answerMug Adult (Muggers Only)
Share