Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » What did you have on your first lunch box for school? I had the Care Bears.

What did you have on your first lunch box for school? I had the Care Bears.

Posted - March 6, 2020

Responses

yes but I didn’t know that in first grade 

but yugioh is fire so watch your mouth! 
      March 7, 2020 11:12 AM MST

Bah! I was just going on about how this site makes me feel young Cos I don’t recognize some of the lunch box characters then you show up with this.  
      March 7, 2020 11:13 AM MST

I don’t really remember, it was a long time ago. (Cough, cough.)

~
      March 7, 2020 6:22 PM MST

Lol :) no... 
      March 7, 2020 8:33 PM MST

You have doughnuts in there!  *steals your lunchbox*

Mmm, yummy!

March 8, 2020 12:43 AM MST

Er, um, that’s a double crime, young lady: theft of property, and theft of property belonging to a law enforcement officer. If I remember correctly, you’re on parole for that whole tilde kidnapping ring you were running last year. The judge let you off easily with the stipulation that you commit no further offenses. This new crime spree of yours certainly won’t look good on your record once the parole office finds out about it.

~
      March 8, 2020 12:59 AM MST

I shared some of your doughnuts with him so he just thanked me and told me to have a nice day.  I knew you wouldn't mind.  Are you going to be sitting at the same doughnut shop you normally do from 22:00 to 6:00 every night?  Great!  I'll swing by there so you can treat me to some more doughnuts!   I'll even bring your lunchbox along so I can have them refill your thermos with some coffee!

March 8, 2020 1:11 AM MST

1.  I’m turning in your buddy His Honor for judicial misconduct and suspicion of accepting bribes.

1a. Your third charge of the evening is suspicion of bribery of a public official. 

2.  I do NOT sit around at a doughnut shop for the eight hours of my shift, I’ll have you know, and I resent the implication of dereliction of duty!  There are a myriad of grammar-related crimes out there, and I simply do not rest while the community is in such grave danger.   Grrrrrrr. 

3.  I wouldn’t treat you to doughnuts if you were the last person alive and doughnuts fell from the sky like rain!  Grrrrrr.

4.  Coffee?  In my Thermos?  No Thermos of mine has ever nor will ever contain even an iota of a drop of that vile swill!  Grrrrrr.

March 8, 2020 1:29 AM MST

I guess since I had Yum Yum fill up your thermos with coffee you don't want it back anymore so I get to keep it, right?
      March 8, 2020 1:49 AM MST

The only donuts I craved were Gail Ann Donuts and every Sunday morning I'd have my 3 donuts and coffee and sit listening to the Allman Brothers on a living  room couch and watch the morning pass usually in sunlight but all that's all gone now. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at March 8, 2020 10:22 AM MDT
      March 8, 2020 3:49 AM MDT

Lots of cool themed lunch boxes out there. Love your Care Bears one. And you still have it, or just found a pic of it online? I never had a themed lunch box for school, just a plain velcro pouch type one.
      August 13, 2020 12:03 PM MDT

No, I don’t still have it, I just found a picture of similar one on the internet. I feel like mine was a different colour though, not blue. I can’t remember the exact colour, I feel like it was brown or pink or orange or green. 
      August 16, 2020 7:48 AM MDT