Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you find that you are getting, or sending, more Facebook friend requests since lockdown began? I've even had one from my dentist.

Do you find that you are getting, or sending, more Facebook friend requests since lockdown began? I've even had one from my dentist.

Posted - April 7, 2020

Responses

I’ve never had a Facebook account. 
    ~
      April 7, 2020 12:15 PM MDT

No.  I don't send friend requests.  If someone sends me one, I decide if I want to accept.  Usually, if I don't know the person myself, I don't accept.
      April 7, 2020 12:28 PM MDT

I too have never had a Facebook account.
      April 7, 2020 12:29 PM MDT

Neither.
      April 7, 2020 1:03 PM MDT

Ha ha your dentist!! He/she must be bored! Perhaps a way to keep in touch? 

I haven't had any more or less received - I never accept any and I haven't sent any either.. so all the same for me. I think I am not popular on B - perhaps because I never post anything and rarely go there. I don't 'look down my nose at fb' not at all - it's a tool and as long as it works for people that's fine by me - not my place to denigrate that.  It's only that for 'reasons' I have to be extremely cautious about posting anything personal.. so I don't
      April 7, 2020 1:56 PM MDT

Same as always...zero. Like many wise ones, I don't have one.
      April 7, 2020 5:07 PM MDT

I don't do Facebook....it's far to intrusive and why people wish to broadcast their lives to everyone is beyond me...
    Facebook owners think themselves gods.....it's now no different than the bible...it's indoctranating the natives by stealth ....
      April 7, 2020 5:18 PM MDT