Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » For those who do so (me), which reruns do you binge watch?

For those who do so (me), which reruns do you binge watch?

For us, NCIS, SVU, Chicago PD and Live Police.

Posted - May 11, 2020

Responses

Don't miss The Twilight Zone, episode 61, starring B.H.Wilson's 4th (?)  cousin Franchot Tone. 
      May 11, 2020 5:36 PM MDT

My parents had several Boots Randolph albums when I was little -- I LOVED dancing to this.
    :)

May 11, 2020 6:05 PM MDT

Update two years later. My entire binge-watching has changed:

Law and Order (but only the original series, not the spin-offs Criminal Intent or SVU) I think I’ve seen every episode at least five times, no longer catches my interest the way it used to

The Rockford Files

Police Story It’s no longer available where I live

Adam-12 It’s no longer available where I live

The King of Queens

Two and a Half Men (But not the Ashton Kutcher years) I think I’ve seen every episode at least three times, no longer catches my interest

The Twilight Zone

Alfred Hitchcock Presents I finally watched every episode in chronological order, then moved on and transitioned to
    The Alfred Hitchcock Hour

The Outer Limits I only watch it sporadically, perhaps one episode over a several monthlong period 

Prime Suspect It’s no longer available where I live

Call the Midwife I lost interest

Are You Being Served? It’s no longer available where I live

The Benny Hill Show It’s no longer available where I live

Prisoner, Cellblock H It’s no longer available where I live

Fawlty Towers It’s no longer available where I live

July 10, 2022 4:50 AM MDT

Makes the COVID years sound like the good ol' days.
      July 10, 2022 7:55 AM MDT

Weirdly, I haven't binge watched, or even really watched anything. I've been busier than ever! I should learn to relax more!
      May 11, 2020 1:37 PM MDT

"I should learn to relax more!"

-- me, too :)
      May 11, 2020 6:06 PM MDT

How's this going, Welby?

It took me so long (10 minutes, probably) to scroll through 2 years of pages. I wish there was a 'quick scroll' for that. Or 'view oldest first' or something. There may be, and I've just not discovered it. Hehe! Anyway, it is fun to look back. Of course, the box to receive notifications is always unchecking itself, and I miss notifications, too (as you know). 

I've come to view AnswerMug as a kind of journal now, I think. Very cool looking back and reflecting. 
      July 10, 2022 12:48 PM MDT

I peruse categories relatively often and end up years ago.

I'm hanging in and continuing to progress in my journey as far as managing/keeping a handle on anxiety, thanks.  :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at July 10, 2022 8:49 PM MDT
      July 10, 2022 7:38 PM MDT

Randy D's answer made me remember - -

and how could I have forgotten "The Vicar of Dibley"?   SUCH a funny show!

The Vicar of Dibley cast. | British tv comedies, Vicar of dibley This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at July 10, 2022 7:57 AM MDT
      May 11, 2020 6:09 PM MDT

Mock the Week. The topical stuff is a little dated now, but the jokes are still brilliant.
      July 10, 2022 5:52 AM MDT