Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What would happen in huge powerful countries like Russia or China if what's happening now in America happen in those countries. .?

What would happen in huge powerful countries like Russia or China if what's happening now in America happen in those countries. .?

The same applies in the Middle East where human attrossities far worse than that in America occurs every moment of every single day of their lives still...
Who is there that can help them ? 

Posted - June 9, 2020

Responses

(atrocities)

There is every possibility that such things happen in many countries all over the world without news of it getting out. 

Another angle is Fulan Gong, which was banned in China and its practitioners claimed they were being brutally oppressed by the government there. The Chinese government also has accusations of oppressing a group of people in Tibet or Nepal, it was hushed up by their policy of secrecy. 

In India, Bangladesh, Iraq, Peru, Ecuador, Haiti, The Congo, Mexico, etc., there is racial or tribal or ethnic strife that even reaches to deaths.

~

June 9, 2020 6:59 AM MDT

Ive never heard of Fulan Gong before...what is it ? In north east China there are 1.5 million Tibetan ,Mongolian or Nepalese   people  that believe in certain banded religions being re educated  in concentration camps .....
    How can one man hold such power...
    I can't for see these things every ending in my life time....Where on earth does one start to bring it all to an end...
    To many people thrive on causing and creating all this disharmony .....maybe people need someone to hate to make themselves feel better..

June 9, 2020 3:55 PM MDT

In middle east countries thousands of protesters against human rights violations are in jail being tortured or have fled from the country. 
      June 9, 2020 7:09 AM MDT

Good point. Look at the rape and gang rape crisis in India and the Middle East with the accompanying blame-the-victims mindset. 

:(

June 9, 2020 7:13 AM MDT

RIGHT! 
      June 9, 2020 7:17 AM MDT

Did you read about how that acid girls that reject them....males think them selfs as gods gifts and have the right to do as they please...I wonder if they care if their own daughters get raped or is it only ok it it happens to someone else's family...
      June 9, 2020 4:04 PM MDT

Yes, not only acid attacks on girls and women who reject men, there are so-called “Honor Killings” carried out by fathers or brothers of girls who dress or act in Western ways as opposed to following Islamic moral codes. 

:(

June 9, 2020 4:13 PM MDT

Some years ago, I worked with my dad in east London....a few houses away were a small number of lock up rented car garages...  An Indian or Pakistani Mother ,Father and son put their own daughter in a 50 Gallon drum of Acid....the 17 year old girl died....the mother got severe burns to and they al got prison...It happens a lot still in England to...  It's never gets air time on our news reports or into our papers..
      June 9, 2020 4:39 PM MDT

Russia and China would undoubtedly instantly intervene will military force.

The Middle-East is a more confusing mess. It's composed of many countries, each with different problems and different ways of dealing with them.
    It's hard to generalise.
    They do tend to crack down hard on any form of disobedience.
    Which is one of the many reasons why terrorism is organised in secret.
      June 11, 2020 11:54 PM MDT

What a sad world we all have to live in and all to please just a few...
      June 12, 2020 5:02 AM MDT

then they would be in trouble
      June 13, 2020 3:41 PM MDT